This annual anthology of original articles about RWJF grants and programs captures and conveys the experiences, findings, and lessons learned from a wide selection of the programs that we fund—programs that tackle some of today's most critical health care issues.
The Anthology series reflects the Foundation's commitment to sharing knowledge resulting from our grantmaking with those who can use and benefit from it.
- 1. Foreword
- 2. Editors' Introduction
- 3. Acknowledgments
- 4. Free to Grow
- 5. Improving Health in an Aging Society
- 6. The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation's Efforts to Cover the Uninsured
- 7. The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation's Safety Net Programs
- 8. The Medicaid Managed Care Program
- 9. The Evolution of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation's Approach to Alcohol and Drug Addiction
- 10. Students Run LA
- 11. Terrance Keenan
- 12. Public Scrutiny of Foundations and Charities