The eighth volume in the Anthology series, presents an in-depth look into the programs the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation funds. The cases discussed provide a critical analysis of the Foundation's activities and how it tackles health and health care issues.
Written by the country's leading science and medical journalists and experts from universities and the Foundation, the Anthology series is written for policy-makers and practitioners, as well as interested members of the public. It offers valuable lessons for leaders and educators developing plans for the coming years.
- 1. Foreword
- 2. Editors' Introduction
- 3. Acknowledgments
- 4. Taking on Tobacco
- 5. The SmokeLess States Program
- 6. Reducing Youth Drinking
- 7. The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation's Commitment to Nursing
- 8. The Turning Point Initiative
- 9. The Chicago Project for Violence Prevention
- 10. The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- 11. National Programs