The seventh volume in the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Anthology series, provides an in-depth look into the programs the Foundation funds. The cases discussed in this volume, offer a critical analysis of the Foundation's activities and how it tackles health and health care issues.
Written by the country's leading science and medical journalists, as well as experts from universities and the Foundation, the Anthology series is written for policy-makers and practitioners, as well as interested members of the public. It offers valuable lessons for leaders and educators developing plans for the coming years.
- 1. Foreword
- 2. Editors' Introduction
- 3. Acknowledgments
- 4. The Fighting Back Program
- 5. Join Together and CADCA
- 6. The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation's Efforts to Contain Health Care Costs
- 7. The Teaching Nursing Home Program
- 8. The Robert Wood Johnson Clinical Scholars Program
- 9. The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation's Commitment to Increasing Minorities in the Health Professions
- 10. The National Health Policy Forum
- 11. The Injury Free Coalition for Kids
- 12. The Homeless Prenatal Program
- 13. The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation's Response to Emergencies