Keeping Kids Moving: How Equitable Transportation Policy Can Prevent Childhood Obesity - What It Is
This toolkit provides information to help communities across the United States advocate for and offer safe, effective, and affordable transportation systems for all children. The information provided will present tools, resources, and promising solutions to help ensure investments in transportation are made equitably in order to guarantee that underserved communities from urban and rural areas across the country can access the resources they need to lead healthy lives.
- 1. The Value of Leadership Development
- 2. Youth Advocacy
- 3. Advocacy to Reverse Childhood Obesity
- 4. Resource List for Childhood Obesity Advocacy
- 5. Advocacy Resource Guide
- 6. Keeping Kids Moving
- 7. Keeping Kids Moving: How Equitable Transportation Policy Can Prevent Childhood Obesity - What It Is
- 8. Making Schools the Model for Healthier Environments Toolkit
- 9. Making Schools the Model for Healthier Environments Toolkit: General School Nutrition Resources
- 10. Making the Grade
- 11. Making the Grade: Reversing Childhood Obesity in School Districts Toolkit - What Is It?