Keeping Kids Moving
The list of resources offers promising strategies that communities and policy-makers can use to make sustainable advances in achieving equitable transportation systems. Resources are organized into seven categories: transportation equity, Safe Routes to School, school siting, complete streets, non-motorized transportation, community design, and public transit.
- 1. The Value of Leadership Development
- 2. Youth Advocacy
- 3. Advocacy to Reverse Childhood Obesity
- 4. Resource List for Childhood Obesity Advocacy
- 5. Advocacy Resource Guide
- 6. Keeping Kids Moving
- 7. Keeping Kids Moving: How Equitable Transportation Policy Can Prevent Childhood Obesity - What It Is
- 8. Making Schools the Model for Healthier Environments Toolkit
- 9. Making Schools the Model for Healthier Environments Toolkit
- 10. Making Schools the Model for Healthier Environments Toolkit: General School Nutrition Resources
- 11. Making the Grade
- 12. Making the Grade: Reversing Childhood Obesity in School Districts Toolkit - What Is It?
- 13. Making the Grade