MADD Produces and Distributes TV and Print Ads to Counter Underage Drinking
Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) produced and distributed television, print and online advertisements aimed at preventing underage drinking.
MADD worked with two Dallas advertising agencies on the project.
Under the project, MADD:
- Created four television ads, three print ads and a website banner, as well as eight additional print ads adaptable for use on billboards.
- Developed a media plan and distributed the:
- Television advertisements to national television networks and cable companies, as well 600 MADD local affiliates for placement with local stations.
- The print ads to the nation's top 50 newspapers and to more than 200 university campus newspapers and supplements.
- Website banners to more than 110 college online newspapers.