In last year's Anthology, the editors offered some insights based on the first three volumes in the Anthology series. In this fourth volume, they expand on that base and identify a number of others—the 10 insights on grantmaking gleaned from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
- 1. Editors' Introduction
- 2. Expanding the Focus of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- 3. "Getting the Word Out"
- 4. Children's Health Initiatives
- 5. The Changing Approach to Managed Care
- 6. Integrating Acute and Long-Term Care for the Elderly
- 7. The Workers' Compensation Health Initiative
- 8. Sound Partners for Community Health
- 9. The Regionalized Perinatal Care Program
- 10. Improving Dental Care
- 11. Partnership Among National Foundations