A diverse committee of 15 members from all backgrounds and sectors committed to building healthy communities, the Advisory Group informs the RWJF Culture of Health Prize program’s direction and priorities.
“As the RWJF Culture of Health Prize network and program continues to grow in reach and influence, the Prize National Advisory Group serves a vital role,” said Necole S. Irvin, JD, MPH, RWJF Culture of Health Prize National Advisory Group Chair and Blackwood Advisors principal. “We look forward to the contributions of our new Advisory Group members, whose unique perspectives, background, and expertise will be critical in our mission to elevate and honor communities that are improving health for all residents.”
Joining the RWJF Culture of Health Prize National Advisory Group, in alphabetical order, are:
- Bettina Byrd-Giles, MA.Ed, CEO, The Bethesda Life Center, Inc.
- Marcus Littles, MPA, senior partner, Frontline Solutions
- Vilma Martínez-Dominguez, BS, community development director, City of Lawrence, Mayor’s Liaison to the Mayor’s Health Task Force
- Kalpana Ramiah, DrPH, MSc, director of research, America’s Essential Hospitals
- Joe Reardon, JD, president and CEO, Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce and former Mayor of Unified Government of Wyandotte County/Kansas City, Kan.
The RWJF Culture of Health Prize is a collaboration between the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation and the University of Wisconsin Population Health Institute.