Episode 6: Action on Health Equity
On March 12th we’ll be discussing how we can advance health equity in our communities, inspired by ideas from around the world.
Join us to learn:
- What’s worked and what hasn’t in Europe and the Americas
- How countries are reconciling histories of colonialism and oppression
- How other nations are measuring progress
- How effective programs and policies could be adapted for the United States.
- Karabi Acharya, director, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Christine Brown, head, WHO European Office for Investment for Health and Development (Europe)
- Michael Rodriguez, founding director, Health Equity Network of the Americas (North, Central and South America)
Learn more now about this topic: Health Equity: What We Can Learn from the World