- 1. Mentoring Is the Secret to Achievement in Research
- 2. Grantee Discovers New Frontier in Sickle Cell Research
- 3. What's Behind Large Disparities in NIH Research Funding
- 4. Fellow's Research Tackles Tough Health Issues on the American Frontier
- 5. Investigator Examines Path to More Affordable and Effective Drugs
Along with the goal of dramatically increasing the number of people who will excel in the work of providing health care across the country, The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, Human Capital programs strive to inspire and advise scientists who will break new ground and chart valuable, new paths in the world of research. This series highlights the researchers, their mentors and the advisors who help them overcome obstacles along the way.