Under the Affordable Care Act (ACA), states have new, unprecedented responsibilities to implement health reform provisions. State Refor(u)m, an initiative of the National Academy for State Health Policy and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, is connecting state health officials looking for implementation information and assistance with their peers, as well as national experts who have relevant resources and successes to share.
On July 19, State Refor(u)m policy experts will join select state officials on a webinar to provide guidance about coordinating health reform across state departments, and address questions about tackling the work that comes with modifying state laws and policies in preparation for 2014.
Date: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 Time: 3:00-4:30 p.m. (Eastern) Moderator:
- Alan Weil, Executive Director, National Academy for State Health Policy
- Sonya Schwartz, Program Director, National Academy for State Health Policy
- Chris Cantrell, Policy Analyst, National Academy for State Health Policy
- Pam Silberman, President & CEO, North Carolina Institute of Medicine
- Joe Flores, Legislative Fiscal Analyst, Virginia Senate Finance Committee
- Greg Allen, Director of Financial Planning and Policy, New York State Department of Health