The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation prides itself on providing reliable and objective information that meets the highest standards for scientific integrity and adheres to our principles. Much of the research and evaluation work we fund and disseminate includes results from surveys and polls. These activities must be carried out adhering to the highest standards for the design, conduct and reporting of the studies.
RWJF standards are consistent with American Association for Public Opinion Research (AAPOR). The guidelines apply to polls and surveys purchased directly by RWJF or by a grantee or contractor using RWJF funds. Please review them carefully and let R&E know if you have any questions.
Grantees conducting an RWJF-funded survey should fill out the following forms:
- RWJF Survey Design Form before the survey enters the field.
- RWJF Survey Results Form before the release of survey results.
Latest Survey & Poll Content
- Open Enrollment, Round 2 October 17, 2014 | Survey/Poll
- How to Help Uninsured Hispanics Get Medical Insurance October 1, 2014 | Survey/Poll
- More New Jersey Adults have Health Insurance Coverage September 19, 2014 | Survey/Poll