The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation held its Virtual Program Meeting on November 16, 2011. More than 200 staff and grantees participated in the virtual meeting via a live streaming video webcast. The archived webcast of the meeting is now available. Registration is required before viewing the webcast.
The meeting included a conversation with senior leadership on the Foundation’s strategy, direction and plans for the 2012 40th anniversary, as well as a discussion with Harvard School of Public Health public opinion expert Robert Blendon, Sc.D., on the intersection between public opinion polling and policy debates. The agenda for the virtual meeting is available as a PDF download on this page.
Meeting participants included:
- Risa Lavizzo-Mourey, president and CEO, RWJF
- David Colby, vice president, Research and Evaluation, RWJF
- John Lumpkin, senior vice president and director, Health Care Group, RWJF
- Jim Marks, senior vice president and director, Health Group, RWJF
- Fred Mann, assistant vice president and interim vice president, Communications, RWJF
- Robert Blendon, professor of Health Policy and Political Analysis, Harvard University School of Public Health