This report presents findings from a survey of adults with chronic conditions conducted in the state of Wisconsin from February 2008 to June 2008. The survey was carried out as part of an evaluation of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation’s Aligning Forces for Quality (AF4Q) initiative.
This baseline consumer survey was administered in the first year of the program to provide information on the current level of consumer engagement in the 14 AF4Q communities, as well as a national sample; the information may assist the communities in planning and intervention activities.
- 1. Workforce
- 2. Organization and Structure
- 3. Finance
- 4. Technology, Data and Methods
- 5. Albuquerque Coalition for Healthcare Quality
- 6. Greater Boston Quality Coalition
- 7. Central Indiana Alliance for Health
- 8. Health Improvement Collaborative of Greater Cincinnati
- 9. AF4Q - The Northeast Ohio Collaborative
- 10. Greater Detroit Area Health Council (GDAHC)
- 11. Community Health Alliance of Humboldt-Del Norte
- 12. Kansas City Quality Improvement Consortium (KCQIQ)
- 13. Maine Quality Counts
- 14. Healthy Memphis Common Table
- 15. West Michigan Alliance for Health
- 16. MN Community Measurement (MNCM)
- 17. Puget Sound Health Alliance
- 18. P2 Collaborative of Western New York
- 19. Oregon Health Care Quality Corporation
- 20. Healthy York County Coalition
- 21. Wisconsin Collaborative for Healthcare Quality (WCHQ)
- 22. Physician Survey Results: Albuquerque Coalition for Healthcare Quality
- 23. Physician Survey Results: Aligning Forces for Quality in West Michigan
Report examines, compares and contrasts Massachusetts and Utah health insurance exchanges.
Report examines issues states will face as they integrate Medicaid into the exchange.
Want to improve health? Start with where we live, work, learn and play.