This report contains findings from a survey of adults with chronic conditions conducted in the Greater Seattle Area from June 2007 to March 2008. The survey was carried out as part of an evaluation of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation’s Aligning Forces for Quality (AF4Q) initiative.
This baseline consumer survey was administered in the first year of the program to provide information on the current level of consumer engagement in the 14 AF4Q communities, as well as a national sample; the information may assist the communities in planning and intervention activities.
- 1. Workforce
- 2. Organization and Structure
- 3. Finance
- 4. Technology, Data and Methods
- 5. Albuquerque Coalition for Healthcare Quality
- 6. Greater Boston Quality Coalition
- 7. Central Indiana Alliance for Health
- 8. Health Improvement Collaborative of Greater Cincinnati
- 9. AF4Q - The Northeast Ohio Collaborative
- 10. Greater Detroit Area Health Council (GDAHC)
- 11. Community Health Alliance of Humboldt-Del Norte
- 12. Kansas City Quality Improvement Consortium (KCQIQ)
- 13. Maine Quality Counts
- 14. Healthy Memphis Common Table
- 15. West Michigan Alliance for Health
- 16. MN Community Measurement (MNCM)
- 17. Puget Sound Health Alliance
- 18. P2 Collaborative of Western New York
- 19. Oregon Health Care Quality Corporation
- 20. Healthy York County Coalition
- 21. Wisconsin Collaborative for Healthcare Quality (WCHQ)
- 22. Physician Survey Results: Albuquerque Coalition for Healthcare Quality
- 23. Physician Survey Results: Aligning Forces for Quality in West Michigan
RWJF examines the types of competitive foods - foods and beverages schools offer outside of meal programs - available in our nation's school...
Progress and lessons learned from two programs that seek to advance the impact digital games can have on health.
Joint Commission Resources in Oak Brook Ill., oversaw development and testing of an online course and support materials to improve communica...
The rapid rise of antibiotic resistance can be tracked using ResistanceMap, an online tool that visually highlights regions of the country w...
Report examines, compares and contrasts Massachusetts and Utah health insurance exchanges.
Report examines issues states will face as they integrate Medicaid into the exchange.
This poll shows most Americans believe the quality of U.S. health care is average at best. More than half of American adults surveyed barely...
Want to improve health? Start with where we live, work, learn and play.
Health care reform may create incentives to spur the growth in HDHPs and CDHPs, a move that might help hold costs down?at least for a time.
The authors suggest repairing the health care system by realigning provider incentives, increasing the availability of information with whic...
While the ACA is aimed primarily at improving individual health by increasing access to health insurance, it also contains a number of provi...