As part of the Aligning Forces for Quality (AF4Q) evaluation efforts, evaluators conducted the National Survey of Small and Medium-Sized Physician Practices (NSSMPP) in AF4Q sites between March 2010 and August 2010. The NSSMPP, funded by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF), is designed to provide information about physician practices with 1-19 physicians, focusing on practices’ use of information technology and organized care management processes. Nationally, at least 70 percent of physicians work in practices of 1-19 physicians.
This report examines the results from the West Michigan area.
- 1. Workforce
- 2. Organization and Structure
- 3. Finance
- 4. Technology, Data and Methods
- 5. Albuquerque Coalition for Healthcare Quality
- 6. Greater Boston Quality Coalition
- 7. Central Indiana Alliance for Health
- 8. Health Improvement Collaborative of Greater Cincinnati
- 9. AF4Q - The Northeast Ohio Collaborative
- 10. Greater Detroit Area Health Council (GDAHC)
- 11. Community Health Alliance of Humboldt-Del Norte
- 12. Kansas City Quality Improvement Consortium (KCQIQ)
- 13. Maine Quality Counts
- 14. Healthy Memphis Common Table
- 15. West Michigan Alliance for Health
- 16. MN Community Measurement (MNCM)
- 17. Puget Sound Health Alliance
- 18. P2 Collaborative of Western New York
- 19. Oregon Health Care Quality Corporation
- 20. Healthy York County Coalition
- 21. Wisconsin Collaborative for Healthcare Quality (WCHQ)
- 22. Physician Survey Results: Albuquerque Coalition for Healthcare Quality
- 23. Physician Survey Results: Aligning Forces for Quality in West Michigan
RWJF Scholar examines neighborhood-based death rates from opiate-based painkiller overdoses, compared with heroin overdose deaths.
America is not getting good value for its health care dollar. These resources explore issues of cost and value of health care.
While the need to address disparities in care is well known, few strategies for reducing disparities have been studied systematically.
The President's 2015 budget proposal would help break down barriers to nurse practitioners' and physician assistants' practice.
The foods and beverages schools offer outside of meal programs are often called competitive foods because they compete with school meals for...
Mildred Dalton Manning, the last surviving member of a group of U.S. Army and Navy nurses taken prisoner in the Philippines at the start of ...
"The light at the end of the tunnel is ... that I carried the struggle further, and that I taught my children correctly, in the way they cho...
In 1990, Dr. Hotz's focus on collaboration led to the creation of another nonprofit organization designed to coordinate public and private h...
To Dr. Cheryl Holder, success lies in "…understanding the needs of my community and how to make solutions happen."
"I remember Ronald's smile and upbeat attitude about everything. No matter how despairing and hopeless I felt (I was clinically depressed) h...
To Dr. Arlene Goldsmith, anyone can become a leader, provided they are driven, have a personality that is open and engaging, and a passionat...
Whatever I learn from those experiences, I pass on to the people around me, so they don't have to go through what I went through in order to...