As part of the Aligning Forces for Quality (AF4Q) evaluation efforts, evaluators conducted the National Survey of Small and Medium-Sized Physician Practices (NSSMPP) in AF4Q sites between March 2010 and August 2010. The NSSMPP, funded by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF), is designed to provide information about physician practices with 1-19 physicians, focusing on practices’ use of information technology and organized care management processes. Nationally, at least 70 percent of physicians work in practices of 1-19 physicians.
This report examines the results from the West Michigan area.
- 1 Workforce
- 2 Organization and Structure
- 3 Finance
- 4 Technology, Data and Methods
- 5 Albuquerque Coalition for Healthcare Quality
- 6 Greater Boston Quality Coalition
- 7 Central Indiana Alliance for Health
- 8 Health Improvement Collaborative of Greater Cincinnati
- 9 AF4Q - The Northeast Ohio Collaborative
- 10 Greater Detroit Area Health Council (GDAHC)
- 11 Community Health Alliance of Humboldt-Del Norte
- 12 Kansas City Quality Improvement Consortium (KCQIQ)
- 13 Maine Quality Counts
- 14 Healthy Memphis Common Table
- 15 West Michigan Alliance for Health
- 16 MN Community Measurement (MNCM)
- 17 Puget Sound Health Alliance
- 18 P2 Collaborative of Western New York
- 19 Oregon Health Care Quality Corporation
- 20 Healthy York County Coalition
- 21 Wisconsin Collaborative for Healthcare Quality (WCHQ)
- 22 Physician Survey Results: Albuquerque Coalition for Healthcare Quality
- 23 Physician Survey Results: Aligning Forces for Quality in West Michigan
RWJF Scholar examines neighborhood-based death rates from opiate-based painkiller overdoses, compared with heroin overdose deaths.
RWJF Nurse Faculty Scholar Jennifer Bellot writes about losing her grandmother to complications from a medical error.
Learn how The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation is dedicated to building a culture of health in Risa Lavizzo-Mourey's 2014 annual message.
RWJF Health & Society Scholar Brendan Saloner on subsidized health insurance's impact on family economics.
The County Health Rankings & Roadmaps can be put to use right away to help create a culture of health in your community.
America is not getting good value for its health care dollar. These resources explore issues of cost and value of health care.
A short distance can mean large disparities in health. Across America, babies born just a few miles apart have dramatic differences in life ...
Developing small community homes as alternatives to nursing homes, this radical, new national model for skilled nursing care returns control...
CDC: Mixed Progress in Food Safety Efforts - FDA: Common Procedure to Remove Uterus, Uterine Fibroids Can Spread Cancer - Approximately 12M ...
While the need to address disparities in care is well known, few strategies for reducing disparities have been studied systematically.
Judith Halstead, president of the National League for Nursing, writes about the role of nursing education in realizing a transformed health ...
A new paper reports on the proceedings of an unprecedented meeting that brought together diverse leaders from community colleges around the ...