As part of the Aligning Forces for Quality (AF4Q) evaluation efforts, evaluators conducted the National Survey of Small and Medium-Sized Physician Practices (NSSMPP) in AF4Q sites between March 2010 and August 2010. The NSSMPP, funded by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF), is designed to provide information about physician practices with 1-19 physicians, focusing on practices’ use of information technology and organized care management processes. Nationally, at least 70 percent of physicians work in practices of 1-19 physicians.
This report examines the results from the Albuquerque region.
- 1 Workforce
- 2 Organization and Structure
- 3 Finance
- 4 Technology, Data and Methods
- 5 Albuquerque Coalition for Healthcare Quality
- 6 Greater Boston Quality Coalition
- 7 Central Indiana Alliance for Health
- 8 Health Improvement Collaborative of Greater Cincinnati
- 9 AF4Q - The Northeast Ohio Collaborative
- 10 Greater Detroit Area Health Council (GDAHC)
- 11 Community Health Alliance of Humboldt-Del Norte
- 12 Kansas City Quality Improvement Consortium (KCQIQ)
- 13 Maine Quality Counts
- 14 Healthy Memphis Common Table
- 15 West Michigan Alliance for Health
- 16 MN Community Measurement (MNCM)
- 17 Puget Sound Health Alliance
- 18 P2 Collaborative of Western New York
- 19 Oregon Health Care Quality Corporation
- 20 Healthy York County Coalition
- 21 Wisconsin Collaborative for Healthcare Quality (WCHQ)
- 22 Physician Survey Results: Albuquerque Coalition for Healthcare Quality
- 23 Physician Survey Results: Aligning Forces for Quality in West Michigan
RWJF Scholar examines neighborhood-based death rates from opiate-based painkiller overdoses, compared with heroin overdose deaths.
RWJF Nurse Faculty Scholar Jennifer Bellot writes about losing her grandmother to complications from a medical error.
The County Health Rankings & Roadmaps can be put to use right away to help create a culture of health in your community.
As part of National Public Health Week, PHLR—a grantee of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation—has been participating in the week by contribut...
Learn how The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation is dedicated to building a culture of health in Risa Lavizzo-Mourey's 2014 annual message.
Unengaged patients can incur costs of up to 21% higher than patients who are highly engaged in care. This suite of materials from RWJF's AF4...
A new paper reports on the proceedings of an unprecedented meeting that brought together diverse leaders from community colleges around the ...
Empathy is the lifeblood of any system of health—it gives us all a shared stake in being healthy and helping others to thrive as well.
Team members, grantees, and guests discuss breakthrough ideas that will allow us to move toward solving challenges in health care.
Study: More ‘Masculine’ and ‘Feminine’ Youth at Higher Risk for Cancer-risk Behaviors - Study: Casual Marijuana Use Can Cause Dangerous Chan...
The reconvened Commission to Build a Healthier America will provide new guidance in three key areas: early childhood, healthy communities, a...
The RWJF DataHub tracks state-level data, and allows visitors to customize and visualize facts and figures.