As part of the Aligning Forces for Quality (AF4Q) evaluation efforts, evaluators conducted the National Survey of Small and Medium-Sized Physician Practices (NSSMPP) in AF4Q sites between March 2010 and August 2010. The NSSMPP, funded by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF), is designed to provide information about physician practices with 1-19 physicians, focusing on practices’ use of information technology and organized care management processes. Nationally, at least 70 percent of physicians work in practices of 1-19 physicians.
This report examines the results from the Albuquerque region.
- 1 Workforce
- 2 Organization and Structure
- 3 Finance
- 4 Technology, Data and Methods
- 5 Albuquerque Coalition for Healthcare Quality
- 6 Greater Boston Quality Coalition
- 7 Central Indiana Alliance for Health
- 8 Health Improvement Collaborative of Greater Cincinnati
- 9 AF4Q - The Northeast Ohio Collaborative
- 10 Greater Detroit Area Health Council (GDAHC)
- 11 Community Health Alliance of Humboldt-Del Norte
- 12 Kansas City Quality Improvement Consortium (KCQIQ)
- 13 Maine Quality Counts
- 14 Healthy Memphis Common Table
- 15 West Michigan Alliance for Health
- 16 MN Community Measurement (MNCM)
- 17 Puget Sound Health Alliance
- 18 P2 Collaborative of Western New York
- 19 Oregon Health Care Quality Corporation
- 20 Healthy York County Coalition
- 21 Wisconsin Collaborative for Healthcare Quality (WCHQ)
- 22 Physician Survey Results: Albuquerque Coalition for Healthcare Quality
- 23 Physician Survey Results: Aligning Forces for Quality in West Michigan
RWJF Scholar examines neighborhood-based death rates from opiate-based painkiller overdoses, compared with heroin overdose deaths.
Unengaged patients can incur costs of up to 21% higher than patients who are highly engaged in care. This suite of materials from RWJF's AF4...
This month the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health published a special issue of its magazine devoted to food.
Learn how The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation is dedicated to building a culture of health in Risa Lavizzo-Mourey's 2014 annual message.
Adverse working conditions contribute substantially to the risk of depression for working-age adults, according to new research from a team ...
The LEAP project identified 30 primary care practices that use health professionals and other staff in ways that maximize access to their se...
Team members, grantees, and guests discuss breakthrough ideas that will allow us to move toward solving challenges in health care.
New Report on US Cancer Care Finds Significant Cost and Quality Challenge - Spring Break Highlights Dangers of Binge Drinking - Mass Analysi...
The Health and Medical Care Archives at the University of Michigan's Inter-University Consortium for Political and Social Research is the of...
RWJF Nurse Faculty Scholar Jennifer Bellot writes about losing her grandmother to complications from a medical error.
The reconvened Commission to Build a Healthier America will provide new guidance in three key areas: early childhood, healthy communities, a...
Hilary Levey Friedman, author of Playing to Win: Raising Children in a Competitive Culture, writes about youth sports.