As part of the Aligning Forces for Quality (AF4Q) evaluation efforts, evaluators conducted the National Survey of Small and Medium-Sized Physician Practices (NSSMPP) in AF4Q sites between March 2010 and August 2010. The NSSMPP, funded by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF), is designed to provide information about physician practices with 1-19 physicians, focusing on practices’ use of information technology and organized care management processes. Nationally, at least 70 percent of physicians work in practices of 1-19 physicians.
This report examines the results from the Albuquerque region.
- 1. Workforce
- 2. Organization and Structure
- 3. Finance
- 4. Technology, Data and Methods
- 5. Albuquerque Coalition for Healthcare Quality
- 6. Greater Boston Quality Coalition
- 7. Central Indiana Alliance for Health
- 8. Health Improvement Collaborative of Greater Cincinnati
- 9. AF4Q - The Northeast Ohio Collaborative
- 10. Greater Detroit Area Health Council (GDAHC)
- 11. Community Health Alliance of Humboldt-Del Norte
- 12. Kansas City Quality Improvement Consortium (KCQIQ)
- 13. Maine Quality Counts
- 14. Healthy Memphis Common Table
- 15. West Michigan Alliance for Health
- 16. MN Community Measurement (MNCM)
- 17. Puget Sound Health Alliance
- 18. P2 Collaborative of Western New York
- 19. Oregon Health Care Quality Corporation
- 20. Healthy York County Coalition
- 21. Wisconsin Collaborative for Healthcare Quality (WCHQ)
- 22. Physician Survey Results: Albuquerque Coalition for Healthcare Quality
- 23. Physician Survey Results: Aligning Forces for Quality in West Michigan
Report examines, compares and contrasts Massachusetts and Utah health insurance exchanges.
Report examines issues states will face as they integrate Medicaid into the exchange.
Want to improve health? Start with where we live, work, learn and play.