This report contains findings from a survey of adults with chronic conditions conducted in the Greater Cleveland area from September 2007 to April 2008. The survey was carried out as part of an evaluation of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation’s Aligning Forces for Quality (AF4Q) initiative.
This baseline consumer survey was administered in the first year of the program to provide information on the current level of consumer engagement in the 14 AF4Q communities, as well as a national sample.
- 1 Workforce
- 2 Organization and Structure
- 3 Finance
- 4 Technology, Data and Methods
- 5 Albuquerque Coalition for Healthcare Quality
- 6 Greater Boston Quality Coalition
- 7 Central Indiana Alliance for Health
- 8 Health Improvement Collaborative of Greater Cincinnati
- 9 AF4Q - The Northeast Ohio Collaborative
- 10 Greater Detroit Area Health Council (GDAHC)
- 11 Community Health Alliance of Humboldt-Del Norte
- 12 Kansas City Quality Improvement Consortium (KCQIQ)
- 13 Maine Quality Counts
- 14 Healthy Memphis Common Table
- 15 West Michigan Alliance for Health
- 16 MN Community Measurement (MNCM)
- 17 Puget Sound Health Alliance
- 18 P2 Collaborative of Western New York
- 19 Oregon Health Care Quality Corporation
- 20 Healthy York County Coalition
- 21 Wisconsin Collaborative for Healthcare Quality (WCHQ)
- 22 Physician Survey Results: Albuquerque Coalition for Healthcare Quality
- 23 Physician Survey Results: Aligning Forces for Quality in West Michigan
RWJF Nurse Faculty Scholar Jennifer Bellot writes about losing her grandmother to complications from a medical error.
The County Health Rankings & Roadmaps can be put to use right away to help create a culture of health in your community.
As part of National Public Health Week, PHLR—a grantee of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation—has been participating in the week by contribut...
Learn how The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation is dedicated to building a culture of health in Risa Lavizzo-Mourey's 2014 annual message.
A new paper reports on the proceedings of an unprecedented meeting that brought together diverse leaders from community colleges around the ...
Unengaged patients can incur costs of up to 21% higher than patients who are highly engaged in care. This suite of materials from RWJF's AF4...
Empathy is the lifeblood of any system of health—it gives us all a shared stake in being healthy and helping others to thrive as well.
Team members, grantees, and guests discuss breakthrough ideas that will allow us to move toward solving challenges in health care.
Study: More ‘Masculine’ and ‘Feminine’ Youth at Higher Risk for Cancer-risk Behaviors - Study: Casual Marijuana Use Can Cause Dangerous Chan...
Developing small community homes as alternatives to nursing homes, this radical, new national model for skilled nursing care returns control...
The RWJF DataHub tracks state-level data, and allows visitors to customize and visualize facts and figures.