The National Committee for Quality Alliance (NCQA) produces The State of Health Care Quality report annually to provide observations of performance trends over time, track variations in patterns of care and provide recommendations for future quality improvement. The clinical quality, customer experience and resource use data upon which this report is based were voluntarily reported to NCQA by nearly 1,000 health plans.
- 1 Aligning Forces for Quality: At the Forefront of Reform
- 2 Aligning Forces for Quality Report
- 3 How Registries Can Help Performance Measurement Improve Care
- 4 The ABCs of Measurement
- 5 Provisions Related to Quality in the New Health Reform Law
- 6 The State of Health Care Quality 2009
- 7 An Overview of Final Regulations Implementing HITECH's Meaningful Use Provisions and Their Implications for Regional Collaboratives
- 8 Making Reform a Reality
- 9 Quality & Equality in U.S. Health Care
- 10 How to Display Comparative Information that People Can Understand and Use
- 11 How to Describe the Health and Community Context for Comparative Performance Reports
- 12 Sample Site for Reporting Health Care Quality Data
- 13 Consumer Decision Points in Accessing Comparative Health Care Information
- 14 Improving Care Coordination by Streamlining Patient Referrals
- 15 Modifying the Admission Process to Improve the Collection and Accuracy of REL Data Collection
- 16 Modifying the Registration System to Accurately and Efficiently Capture Patient Language Preference
- 17 Ensuring REL Data Collection with the Use of a Post-Discharge Survey Tool
- 18 Ensuring Interpreter Qualifications and Standards Through Vendor Contracts
- 19 Educating and Motivating the Community to Reduce Disparities
Unengaged patients can incur costs of up to 21% higher than patients who are highly engaged in care. This suite of materials from RWJF's AF4...
Lost in the late night guffaws over Chipotle’s report to investors last week that future weather changes could impact the price of avocados—...
This month the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health published a special issue of its magazine devoted to food.
Adverse working conditions contribute substantially to the risk of depression for working-age adults, according to new research from a team ...
The LEAP project identified 30 primary care practices that use health professionals and other staff in ways that maximize access to their se...
New Report on US Cancer Care Finds Significant Cost and Quality Challenge - Spring Break Highlights Dangers of Binge Drinking - Mass Analysi...
Learn how The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation is dedicated to building a culture of health in Risa Lavizzo-Mourey's 2014 annual message.
RWJF Nurse Faculty Scholar Jennifer Bellot writes about losing her grandmother to complications from a medical error.
Team members, grantees, and guests discuss breakthrough ideas that will allow us to move toward solving challenges in health care.
America is not getting good value for its health care dollar. These resources explore issues of cost and value of health care.
The Health and Medical Care Archives at the University of Michigan's Inter-University Consortium for Political and Social Research is the of...