The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation prides itself on providing reliable and objective information that meets the highest standards for scientific integrity and adheres to our principles. Much of the research and evaluation work we fund and disseminate includes results from surveys and polls. These activities must be carried out adhering to the highest standards for the design, conduct and reporting of the studies.
RWJF standards are consistent with American Association for Public Opinion Research (AAPOR). The guidelines apply to polls and surveys conducted directly by RWJF or by a grantee or contractor using RWJF funds. Please review them carefully and email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Grantees conducting an RWJF-funded survey should fill out the following forms:
- RWJF Survey Design Form before the survey enters the field.
- RWJF Survey Results Form before the release of survey results.
Latest Survey & Poll Content
- Child Care and Health in America October 17, 2016 | Survey/Poll
- The Workplace and Health July 11, 2016 | Survey/Poll
- Patients' Perspectives on Health Care in the United States February 29, 2016 | Survey/Poll