Field of Work: Disseminating research and analysis on health policy.
Problem Synopsis: Public- and private-sector health care decision-makers and others need research and analysis on health policy, which Health Affairs provides.
Synopsis of the Work: RWJF has supported Health Affairs since 1992.
People-to-People Health Foundation in Millbank, Va., publishes Health Affairs, a quarterly, nonprofit health policy journal. Readers represent public- and private-sector health decision-makers, academic researchers, health publishers, librarians and others with an interest in health policy.
RWJF has supported not only the journal as a whole but special sections and supplements:
- The GrantWatch section
- Coverage of intergovernmental health policy issues
- A Supplement on the Clinton administration's health care proposal
- The Health Tracking section
- The RWJF/Health Affairs Health Policy Brief Series
- Health Affairs Health Policy Briefs March 28, 2017
- Health Affairs Issue Examines Causes and Consequences of Health Disparities October 5, 2011
- Health Affairs Issue Highlights RWJF Grantees' Proposed Solutions to the Childhood Obesity Epidemic March 1, 2010
- Health Affairs November Issue Focuses on "Linking Community Development and Health" November 1, 2011
- About this grant