Aligning Forces for Quality (AF4Q) believes real health care reform happens at the local level.
- 1. Aligning Forces for Quality: At the Forefront of Reform
- 2. The ABCs of Measurement
- 3. Provisions Related to Quality in the New Health Reform Law
- 4. How to Describe the Health and Community Context for Comparative Performance Reports
- 5. Sample Site for Reporting Health Care Quality Data
- 6. Improving Care Coordination by Streamlining Patient Referrals
- 7. Modifying the Admission Process to Improve the Collection and Accuracy of REL Data Collection
- 8. Modifying the Registration System to Accurately and Efficiently Capture Patient Language Preference
- 9. Ensuring REL Data Collection with the Use of a Post-Discharge Survey Tool
- 10. Ensuring Interpreter Qualifications and Standards Through Vendor Contracts
- 11. Educating and Motivating the Community to Reduce Disparities
Aligning Forces for Quality: At the Forefront of Reform
Aligning Forces for Quality believes real health care reform happens at the local level.