This annual anthology of original articles about RWJF grants and programs captures and conveys the experiences, findings and lessons learned from a wide selection of the programs that we fund, which tackle some of today's most critical health care issues.
The series reflects the Foundation's commitment to sharing knowledge resulting from our grantmaking with those who can use and benefit from it. Written for policy-makers and practitioners, as well as interested members of the public, the Anthology series offers valuable lessons for leaders and educators developing plans for the coming years.
- 1. Acknowledgments
- 2. Health, Health Care, and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- 3. The Dartmouth Atlas of Health Care
- 4. Improving Chronic Illness Care
- 5. Increasing Health Insurance Coverage at the Local Level
- 6. The Partnership for Long-Term Care
- 7. Supportive Housing
- 8. SPARC
- 9. The Southern Rural Access Program
- 10. The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation: 1974-2002
- 11. Engaging Coalitions to Improve Health and Health Care