To build an evidence base for what works to retain experienced nurses and develop better understanding of the impact of such interventions.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $44,540.00 awarded to Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital, Inc. - Understanding the virtual ICU as an alternative work environment for experienced nurses
- $16,270.00 awarded to Lewin Group, Inc. - Consulting on design phase of Wisdom Works: Retaining Experienced Nurses
- $506,765.00 awarded to Lewin Group, Inc. - Evaluation and technical assistance for Wisdom at Work: Retaining Experienced Nurses
- $400,000.00 awarded to Lewin Group, Inc. - Case studies of strategies used by employers to retain experienced workers
- $69,976.00 awarded to Mary Imogene Bassett Hospital - Wisdom at Work: Specialized admission role to ease patient gridlock and help retain experienced nurses