To build an evidence base for what works to retain experienced nurses and develop better understanding of the impact of such interventions.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $506,765.00 awarded to Lewin Group, Inc. - Evaluation and technical assistance for Wisdom at Work: Retaining Experienced Nurses
- $74,978.00 awarded to Edward Foundation - Wisdom at Work: Evaluating a wellness at work program to help retain experienced nurses
- $75,000.00 awarded to Saint Joseph's Hospital of Atlanta, Inc. - Wisdom at Work: Decreasing the number of patient movement-related injuries that are prevalent among nurses
- $75,000.00 awarded to Centra Health, Inc. - Wisdom at Work: Using closed staffing as a nursing retention strategy
- $74,957.00 awarded to Florida Health Science Center Inc. - Wisdom at Work: Impact of a lift team on the recruitment and retention of experienced nurses