To build an evidence base for what works to retain experienced nurses and develop better understanding of the impact of such interventions.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $69,976.00 awarded to Mary Imogene Bassett Hospital - Wisdom at Work: Specialized admission role to ease patient gridlock and help retain experienced nurses
- $75,000.00 awarded to Greenville Hospital Systems - Wisdom at Work: Addressing retention of experienced nurses while promoting safe patient handling
- $75,000.00 awarded to University of Rochester School of Nursing - Wisdom at Work: Minimum lift program to reduce lost staff time from patient-related injuries
- $74,957.00 awarded to Florida Health Science Center Inc. - Wisdom at Work: Impact of a lift team on the recruitment and retention of experienced nurses
- $75,000.00 awarded to Centra Health, Inc. - Wisdom at Work: Using closed staffing as a nursing retention strategy