To build an evidence base for what works to retain experienced nurses and develop better understanding of the impact of such interventions.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $400,000.00 awarded to Lewin Group, Inc. - Case studies of strategies used by employers to retain experienced workers
- $75,000.00 awarded to University of Rochester School of Nursing - Wisdom at Work: Minimum lift program to reduce lost staff time from patient-related injuries
- $69,976.00 awarded to Mary Imogene Bassett Hospital - Wisdom at Work: Specialized admission role to ease patient gridlock and help retain experienced nurses
- $75,000.00 awarded to Greenville Hospital Systems - Wisdom at Work: Addressing retention of experienced nurses while promoting safe patient handling
- $75,000.00 awarded to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center - Wisdom at Work: Reducing the physical burden of nursing practice