Program to transform and strengthen the public health infrastructure so that states, local communities, and their public health agencies may respond to the challenge to protect and improve the public's health in the 21st century.
- $23,574.00 awarded to Kirby Marketing Solutions, Inc. - Surveys to gather information to help improve the dissemination and sustainability of lessons from the Turning Point program
- $125,000.00 awarded to Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health - Turning Point Model State Public Health Act: An assessment of legislative and regulatory laws and policies
- $198,541.00 awarded to Columbia University School of Nursing - Impact of the Turning Point Model State Public Health Act: A comprehensive assessment of changes in state public health laws
- $746,548.00 awarded to Public Health Institute - Evaluation of the implementation phase of Turning Point: Collaborating for a New Century in Public Health
- $602,609.00 awarded to Lewin Group, Inc. - Evaluation of RWJF's Turning Point program