Program to transform and strengthen the public health infrastructure so that states, local communities, and their public health agencies may respond to the challenge to protect and improve the public's health in the 21st century.
- $100,000.00 awarded to Lewin Group, Inc. - Planning and design for an evaluation of Turning Point
- $602,609.00 awarded to Lewin Group, Inc. - Evaluation of RWJF's Turning Point program
- $425,644.00 awarded to Lewin Group, Inc. - Expansion of the evaluation of Turning Point: Collaborating for a new century in public health
- $746,548.00 awarded to Public Health Institute - Evaluation of the implementation phase of Turning Point: Collaborating for a New Century in Public Health
- $23,574.00 awarded to Kirby Marketing Solutions, Inc. - Surveys to gather information to help improve the dissemination and sustainability of lessons from the Turning Point program