To provide resources and technical assistance for community, regional and national organizations and tribal groups advocating for effective tobacco prevention and cessation policy initiatives.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $126,203.00 awarded to Freeman Consulting Group, Inc. - Consulting and technical assistance for RWJF's Tobacco Policy Change program
- $40,210.00 awarded to Lori New Breast - Engaging Native American tribal governments in tobacco reduction policy development
- $92,300.00 awarded to American Cancer Society, Inc., Massachusetts Division, Inc. - Sustaining Medicaid smoking cessation benefits in Massachusetts
- $99,939.00 awarded to Indigenous Peoples Task Force - Developing and implementing a statewide tribal smoke-free advocacy campaign
- $95,000.00 awarded to American Cancer Society, Inc., Mid-South Division, Inc. - Building a grassroots campaign to support the introduction and passage of a smoke-free ordinance in Jackson, Mississippi