To provide resources and technical assistance for community, regional and national organizations and tribal groups advocating for effective tobacco prevention and cessation policy initiatives.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $49,998.00 awarded to Mission City Community Network Inc. - Promoting tobacco-free policies to reduce daily exposure to secondhand smoke among low-income people
- $108,635.00 awarded to Public Health Foundation Enterprises Inc. - Comprehensive campus-based effort to reduce tobacco use, sales, and events, and increase cessation treatment
- $104,932.00 awarded to Greater Cleveland Health Education and Service Council Inc. - Promoting clean indoor air in the greater Cleveland area
- $150,000.00 awarded to American Cancer Society Inc., Hawaii Pacific, Inc. - Promoting an increase in smoke-free workplaces and protection of Master Settlement funds for tobacco control
- $47,960.00 awarded to Mille Lacs Band of the Minnesota Chippewa Tribe - Advocacy and information dissemination for the enactment of policies and procedures to reduce commercial tobacco use at cultural events