To provide resources and technical assistance for community, regional and national organizations and tribal groups advocating for effective tobacco prevention and cessation policy initiatives.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $33,490.00 awarded to Emory University, Rollins School of Public Health - Analysis of up to ten state and local tobacco policy advocacy efforts in select Southern states
- $46,500.00 awarded to Sociedad Latina Inc. - Mobilizing youth and families to campaign against the use of unregulated tobacco advertising practices directed at school children by local merchants
- $150,000.00 awarded to Institute of Medicine and Public Health of New Jersey Inc. - Increasing public debate and demand for smoke-free environments and advancing state and local smoke-free policies
- $104,932.00 awarded to Greater Cleveland Health Education and Service Council Inc. - Promoting clean indoor air in the greater Cleveland area
- $49,998.00 awarded to Mission City Community Network Inc. - Promoting tobacco-free policies to reduce daily exposure to secondhand smoke among low-income people