To provide resources and technical assistance for community, regional and national organizations and tribal groups advocating for effective tobacco prevention and cessation policy initiatives.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $33,490.00 awarded to Emory University, Rollins School of Public Health - Analysis of up to ten state and local tobacco policy advocacy efforts in select Southern states
- $104,932.00 awarded to Greater Cleveland Health Education and Service Council Inc. - Promoting clean indoor air in the greater Cleveland area
- $150,000.00 awarded to Kentucky ACTION, Inc. - Enlisting the help of the African-American and faith communities in a campaign to increase Kentucky's tobacco tax
- $108,635.00 awarded to Public Health Foundation Enterprises Inc. - Comprehensive campus-based effort to reduce tobacco use, sales, and events, and increase cessation treatment
- $46,500.00 awarded to Sociedad Latina Inc. - Mobilizing youth and families to campaign against the use of unregulated tobacco advertising practices directed at school children by local merchants