Supporting Advocacy to Reduce Tobacco Use and Direct Tobacco-Related State Revenue to Health Priorities
To support advocacy to reduce tobacco use and direct tobacco-related state revenue to health priorities.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $147,033.00 awarded to University of Florida Emerging Pathogens Institute - Using the Foodborne Illness Risk-Ranking Model (FIRRM) to determine which pathogen-food pairs have the greatest public health impact
- $1,000,000.00 awarded to American Nonsmokers' Rights Foundation - Providing rapid response funding to enable communities and groups to support, protect or implement smoke-free policies
- $126,388.00 awarded to RESOLVE, Inc. - Convening a Collaborative Food Safety Forum for diverse stakeholders to create solutions and policy options for enhancing food safety
- $599,999.00 awarded to Fund for Public Health in New York - Assessing population sodium intake in New York City and using that information to establish targets for reducing salt in processed and prepared foods
- $2,000,000.00 awarded to American Nonsmokers' Rights Foundation - Providing rapid-response funding to enable communities and groups to support, protect or implement smoke-free policies (Round 5)