Supporting Advocacy to Reduce Tobacco Use and Direct Tobacco-Related State Revenue to Health Priorities
To support advocacy to reduce tobacco use and direct tobacco-related state revenue to health priorities.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $99,508.00 awarded to Milken Institute School of Public Health at George Washington University - Recommendations for reforming the federal food-safety program
- $1,000,000.00 awarded to American Nonsmokers' Rights Foundation - Providing rapid response funding to enable communities and groups to support, protect or implement smoke-free policies
- $2,000,000.00 awarded to American Nonsmokers' Rights Foundation - Providing rapid-response funding to enable communities and groups to support, protect or implement smoke-free policies (Round 5)
- $126,388.00 awarded to RESOLVE, Inc. - Convening a Collaborative Food Safety Forum for diverse stakeholders to create solutions and policy options for enhancing food safety
- $1,500,000.00 awarded to Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids - Providing assistance to state tobacco prevention and public health policy projects