To encourage experts in public health, law, political science, medicine, sociology, criminal justice, economics, psychology, and other behavioral and policy sciences to address issues of substance abuse.
- $38,216.00 awarded to Medical University of South Carolina - Assessing the impact of substance abuse on employment status
- $318,889.00 awarded to University of Massachusetts Medical School Worcester - Improving treatment for Medicaid beneficiaries with co-occurring mental illness and substance abuse disorders
- $315,705.00 awarded to University of Minnesota School of Public Health - Analyzing the effects of changes in state drunk driving policies
- $399,988.00 awarded to American Institutes for Research in the Behavioral Sciences - Survey to examine the impact of smoking policies on drug/alcohol treatment outcomes
- $99,561.00 awarded to Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine - Monitoring implementation of Oregon Senate Bill 267 which mandates evidence-based practices for substance abuse treatment programs