State Health Reform Assistance Network
To provide technical support to and assist a targeted set of states in implementing coverage provisions of the Affordable Care Act.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $1,047,178.00 awarded to Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP - Providing technical assistance to the states in implementing coverage provisions of the Affordable Care Act, 2015-2016
- $300,000.00 awarded to National Governors Association (NGA) - Supporting the National Governors Association in helping states implement health reform, Phase 2
- $249,824.00 awarded to Center for Health Policy Development/NASHP - Leveraging lessons from the State Health Reform Assistance Network project to promote health reform implementation in nontarget states, 2013-2014
- $698,432.00 awarded to University of Minnesota School of Public Health - Continuing technical assistance to states for Medicaid expansion and for development and implementation of insurance exchanges, Year 3
- $642,248.00 awarded to Georgetown University, Georgetown Public Policy Institute - Assisting state insurance regulators in implementing and enforcing private-market reforms under the Affordable Care Act (Year 3)