State Health Reform Assistance Network
To provide technical support to and assist a targeted set of states in implementing coverage provisions of the Affordable Care Act.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $150,000.00 awarded to Alabama Medicaid Agency - Supporting a project manager and consulting services to facilitate Affordable Care Act implementation in Alabama
- $1,060,905.00 awarded to AcademyHealth - Operating the State Coverage Initiatives program to support health reform implementation, 2015-2016
- $149,886.00 awarded to State of Oregon, Oregon Health Authority, Oregon Health Policy and Research - Supporting personnel to aid implementation of the Affordable Care Act in Oregon
- $1,199,598.00 awarded to Center for Health Care Strategies Supporting Organization Inc. - Providing technical expertise to selected states on expansion of coverage under health reform, 2011-2012
- $1,199,998.00 awarded to University of Minnesota - Providing technical assistance to states for Medicaid expansion and for development and implementation of insurance exchanges, Year 1