State Health Reform Assistance Network
To provide technical support to and assist a targeted set of states in implementing coverage provisions of the Affordable Care Act.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $314,780.00 awarded to Center for Health Care Strategies Supporting Organization Inc. - Providing technical expertise to selected states on expansion of coverage under health reform, 2015-2016
- $1,047,178.00 awarded to Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP - Providing technical assistance to the states in implementing coverage provisions of the Affordable Care Act, 2015-2016
- $382,643.00 awarded to Wakely Consulting Group - Providing technical assistance in setting up, supporting, and enhancing state-based marketplaces
- $300,000.00 awarded to National Governors Association (NGA) - Supporting the National Governors Association in helping states implement health reform, Phase 2
- $249,824.00 awarded to Center for Health Policy Development/NASHP - Leveraging lessons from the State Health Reform Assistance Network project to promote health reform implementation in nontarget states, 2013-2014