State Health Reform Assistance Network
To provide technical support to and assist a targeted set of states in implementing coverage provisions of the Affordable Care Act.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $541,927.00 awarded to University of Minnesota School of Public Health - Continuing technical assistance to states in Affordable Care Act policy and implementation decisions, Year 5
- $150,000.00 awarded to State of Minnesota Department of Human Services - Supporting a Medicaid specialist, facilitated stakeholder meetings and travel funding to help implement health reform in Minnesota
- $954,996.00 awarded to Princeton University - Providing targeted states with technical assistance needed to implement coverage provisions of the Affordable Care Act
- $356,988.00 awarded to Georgetown University - Assisting state insurance regulators in implementing and enforcing private-market reforms under the Affordable Care Act
- $812,974.00 awarded to University of Minnesota School of Public Health - Continuing technical assistance to states for Medicaid expansion and for development and implementation of insurance exchanges, Year 4