State Health Reform Assistance Network
To provide technical support to and assist a targeted set of states in implementing coverage provisions of the Affordable Care Act.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $150,000.00 awarded to Alabama Medicaid Agency - Supporting a project manager and consulting services to facilitate Affordable Care Act implementation in Alabama
- $150,000.00 awarded to State of Rhode Island Office of Lt. Governor - Assisting in development and implementation of the All Payer Claims Database in Rhode Island
- $150,000.00 awarded to State of Minnesota Department of Human Services - Supporting a Medicaid specialist, facilitated stakeholder meetings and travel funding to help implement health reform in Minnesota
- $149,886.00 awarded to State of Oregon, Oregon Health Authority, Oregon Health Policy and Research - Supporting personnel to aid implementation of the Affordable Care Act in Oregon
- $1,199,598.00 awarded to Center for Health Care Strategies Supporting Organization Inc. - Providing technical expertise to selected states on expansion of coverage under health reform, 2011-2012