State Health Reform Assistance Network
To provide technical support to and assist a targeted set of states in implementing coverage provisions of the Affordable Care Act.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $1,353,857.00 awarded to Center for Health Policy Development/NASHP - Aiding states in helping residents enroll and remain enrolled in coverage under the Affordable Care Act
- $149,760.00 awarded to Health Research Incorporated - Examining three high-priority issues in health reform implementation in New York state
- $150,000.00 awarded to State of Rhode Island Office of Lt. Governor - Assisting in development and implementation of the All Payer Claims Database in Rhode Island
- $1,429,990.00 awarded to Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP - Providing technical assistance to the states in implementing coverage provisions of the Affordable Care Act, 2012-2013
- $1,199,598.00 awarded to Center for Health Care Strategies Supporting Organization Inc. - Providing technical expertise to selected states on expansion of coverage under health reform, 2011-2012