To support investigator-initiated research about state health reform and health insurance.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $183,664.00 awarded to State of Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene - Evaluating the success of Maryland's Kids First Act outreach at identifying and enrolling uninsured eligible children in Medicaid or SCHIP
- $695,018.00 awarded to University of Minnesota School of Public Health - Technical assistance and direction for RWJF's State Health Access Reform Evaluation program
- $599,357.00 awarded to University of California, Los Angeles, David Geffen School of Medicine - Evaluation of reforms to cover all children in the states of Illinois, Pennsylvania and Washington
- $200,000.00 awarded to Brown University - Evaluating the implementation, adoption and outcomes of the Rhode Island HEALTHpact plans
- $326,539.00 awarded to Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health - Incremental strategies to cover low-income uninsured adults