To support investigator-initiated research about state health reform and health insurance.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $397,517.00 awarded to University of New England Center for Health Policy, Planning and Research - Evaluating Vermont's comprehensive reform initiative to provide universal access to affordable health insurance coverage and quality health care
- $599,513.00 awarded to Mathematica Policy Research, Inc. - Evaluation of risk selection in market-based state programs
- $359,567.00 awarded to Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey - New Brunswick - Evaluating the extension of dependent coverage to young adults
- $339,842.00 awarded to Urban Institute - Assessing the impact of state health reform in Illinois, Massachusetts and New York
- $195,855.00 awarded to State of New Mexico, Human Services Department - Evaluating small group employee participation in New Mexico State Coverage Insurance