To support research and evaluation of state health reform initiatives and develop an evidence base for future state and federal reform initiatives.
- $283,625.00 awarded to University of Minnesota School of Public Health - Technical assistance and direction for RWJF's State Health Access Reform Evaluation program, 2015
- $183,664.00 awarded to State of Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene - Evaluating the success of Maryland's Kids First Act outreach at identifying and enrolling uninsured eligible children in Medicaid or SCHIP
- $197,892.00 awarded to Urban Institute - Assessing the first use of auto-enrollment for a state coverage expansion
- $187,218.00 awarded to University of Southern California, Center for Community Health Studies - Evaluating the impact of outreach and enrollment strategies in California
- $195,855.00 awarded to State of New Mexico, Human Services Department - Evaluating small group employee participation in New Mexico State Coverage Insurance