To support investigator-initiated research about state health reform and health insurance.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $388,928.00 awarded to AcademyHealth - Providing technical assistance/direction for the State Health Access Reform Evaluation and Policy-Relevant Insurance Studies solicitations, 2016-2017
- $149,978.00 awarded to University of Southern California Sol Price School of Public Policy - Evaluating variation in health risk across small firms and its implications for the future of the small-group market
- $149,229.00 awarded to Rand Corporation - Examining the impact of increases in the minimum wage in Medicaid-expansion states on enrollment of low-wage workers in employee-sponsored insurance
- $52,384.00 awarded to University of California, San Diego, School of Medicine - Examining expansion and coverage of the Affordable Care Act's tobacco-dependence treatment for traditional versus expansion Medicaid populations
- $148,642.00 awarded to University of Minnesota School of Public Health - Analyzing Minnesota's tiered cost-sharing system to address coverage issues of high deductibles, narrow provider networks, and gaps in knowledge