To help states develop and implement policies that expand access to health insurance coverage.
- $90,000.00 awarded to State of Texas, Office of the Governor - Developing viable coverage reform options for Texas
- $1,700,000.00 awarded to AcademyHealth - Technical assistance and direction for RWJF's State Coverage Initiatives program
- $187,658.00 awarded to Oregon Health Fund Board - Supporting the Oregon Health Fund Board's plans for expanded health care reform
- $200,000.00 awarded to University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Arkansas Center for Health Improvement - Planning coverage expansions in Arkansas
- $200,000.00 awarded to Oklahoma Insurance Department - Supporting Oklahoma's planning for health reform