To help states develop and implement policies that expand access to health insurance coverage.
- $100,000.00 awarded to Research Triangle Institute (RTI) - State Initiatives in Health Care Reform - Survey of EMPLOYER Health Insurance Practices in Minnesota
- $158,360.00 awarded to Health Management Associates, Inc. - Assessment of the State Coverage Initiatives program
- $1,200,000.00 awarded to AcademyHealth - Technical assistance and direction for RWJF's State Coverage Initiatives program
- $200,000.00 awarded to University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Arkansas Center for Health Improvement - Planning coverage expansions in Arkansas
- $199,440.00 awarded to State of Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Assessing the impact of Wisconsin's proposed private market reforms