To help states develop and implement policies that expand access to health insurance coverage.
- $268,353.00 awarded to National Governors Association Center for Policy Research (NGA) - Providing technical assistance to governors to enable them to maintain or increase current levels of health insurance coverage
- $621,033.00 awarded to Rand Corporation - Analysis of insurance coverage trends and simulation of reform options
- $658,393.00 awarded to Urban Institute - Analysis of insurance coverage trends and simulation of reform options
- $757,773.00 awarded to Alpha Center for Health Planning, Inc. - Technical assistance and direction for RWJF's State Coverage Initiatives program
- $236,500.00 awarded to Medimetrix Group, Inc. - Analysis of costs of Florida's Medicaid buy-in program