To help states develop and implement policies that expand access to health insurance coverage.
- $1,068,284.00 awarded to West Virginia Health Care Authority - Expanding a small agency insurance program to provide health insurance coverage for working families
- $274,990.00 awarded to Center for Health Policy Development/NASHP - Technical and communications assistance to help implement Maine's statewide health care coverage initiative
- $663,924.00 awarded to State of Connecticut Office of Health Care Access - Statewide program to expand insurance coverage and improve purchasing
- $402,463.00 awarded to State of New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services - Monitoring the health care market to better implement reforms to increase coverage for the uninsured
- $159,120.00 awarded to State of Kansas Department of Administration - Project to enhance the State's capacity to coordinate policy formulation on health issues