To help states develop and implement policies that expand access to health insurance coverage.
- $198,887.00 awarded to Westat, Inc. - Supplemental national sample for the State Initiative Employer Survey
- $991,163.00 awarded to Westat, Inc. - Survey of employers in twelve states on health care financing reform
- $1,366,610.00 awarded to Rand Corporation - Analysis of options and implications of state health care reform
- $158,360.00 awarded to Health Management Associates, Inc. - Assessment of the State Coverage Initiatives program
- $2,204,444.00 awarded to Mathematica Policy Research, Inc. - Survey of families in nine states on health care financing reform