To help states develop and implement policies that expand access to health insurance coverage.
- $996,198.00 awarded to Urban Institute - Analysis of insurance coverage trends and simulation of reform options
- $3,687,691.00 awarded to Rand Corporation - Analysis of options and implications of state health care reform
- $968,504.00 awarded to State of Minnesota Department of Health - Implementation of a comprehensive health insurance reform plan (Phase 2)
- $308,199.00 awarded to State of Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing - Planning for a statewide multiple-insurer health plan
- $279,355.00 awarded to State of New Mexico, New Mexico Health Policy Commission - Planning for the state's health care reform strategy