To help states develop and implement policies that expand access to health insurance coverage.
- $103,000.00 awarded to State of Georgia Department of Community Health - Development of a waiver to extend SCHIP coverage to the parents or custodians of covered children
- $149,876.00 awarded to State of Florida Agency for Health Care Administration - Program to expand health coverage to uninsured small-firm workers and their dependents
- $298,444.00 awarded to National Governors Association Center for Best Practices (NGA) - Providing technical assistance to governors to enable them to maintain or increase current levels of health insurance coverage
- $859,546.00 awarded to State of Rhode Island Department of Human Services - Rhode Island Access Project
- $1,448,161.00 awarded to State of Oregon, Oregon Health Authority, Oregon Health Policy and Research - Design and implementation of a program to reduce the number of uninsured persons in Oregon