To help states develop and implement policies that expand access to health insurance coverage.
- $259,912.00 awarded to Mathematica Policy Research, Inc. - State Initiatives in Health Care Reform survey of families in Washington State
- $5,999,246.00 awarded to AcademyHealth - Technical assistance and direction for RWJF's State Coverage Initiatives program
- $298,444.00 awarded to National Governors Association Center for Best Practices - Providing technical assistance to governors to enable them to maintain or increase current levels of health insurance coverage
- $100,000.00 awarded to Research Triangle Institute (RTI) - State Initiatives in Health Care Reform - Survey of EMPLOYER Health Insurance Practices in Minnesota
- $757,773.00 awarded to Alpha Center for Health Planning, Inc. - Technical assistance and direction for RWJF's State Coverage Initiatives program