To help states develop and implement policies that expand access to health insurance coverage.
- $359,404.00 awarded to Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health - Evaluation of the RWJF State Coverage Initiatives
- $292,575.00 awarded to State of Maryland Health Care Commission - Design an all-payer resource-based relative value scale payment system
- $95,045.00 awarded to State of North Carolina, North Carolina Health Planning Commission - Develop a comprehensive plan to reform health care delivery and financing
- $110,250.00 awarded to State of Alaska Department of Health and Social Services - Provide cost estimates and data to implement and monitor universal health coverage
- $299,500.00 awarded to Commonwealth of Kentucky, Office of the Governor - Designing, developing and structuring health care reform implementation