Program to increase access to health care services in eight rural underserved states.
- $500,000.00 awarded to Southeastern Louisiana Area Health Education Center Foundation - Southern Rural Access Program - Revolving Loan Fund
- $500,000.00 awarded to Georgia Small Business Lender, Inc. - Southern Rural Access Program - Revolving Loan Fund
- $600,000.00 awarded to South Carolina Office of Rural Health Inc. - Planning and developing the Southern Health Improvement Consortium
- $225,217.00 awarded to University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Cecil G. Sheps Center for Health Services Research - Evaluation of the Southern Rural Access Program
- $125,000.00 awarded to Benton Foundation - Special Sound Partners for Community Health solicitation for radio stations in Southern Rural Access Program states