Program to increase access to health care services in eight rural underserved states.
- $721,560.00 awarded to Geisinger Clinic - Technical assistance and direction for Southern Rural Access Program
- $348,283.00 awarded to University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston - Southern Rural Access Program -- Planning and Implementation
- $513,678.00 awarded to Louisiana State University Medical Center - Louisiana Southern Rural Access Project
- $172,273.00 awarded to University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Cecil G. Sheps Center for Health Services Research - Planning for an evaluation of the Southern Rural Access Program
- $398,156.00 awarded to Mississippi Primary Health Care Association Inc. - Southern Rural Access Program -- Planning and Implementation