Program to increase access to health care services in eight rural underserved states.
- $513,678.00 awarded to Louisiana State University Medical Center - Louisiana Southern Rural Access Project
- $172,273.00 awarded to University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Cecil G. Sheps Center for Health Services Research - Planning for an evaluation of the Southern Rural Access Program
- $696,873.00 awarded to Geisinger Foundation - Technical assistance and direction for the Southern Rural Access Program
- $500,000.00 awarded to North East Texas Economic Development District, Inc. - Southern Rural Access Program - Revolving Loan Fund
- $500,000.00 awarded to Southern Financial Partners - Southern Rural Access Program - Revolving Loan Fund