Social Determinants of Health
To support efforts to increase awareness of the social determinants of health, and advance policies and programs that address the root causes of poor health.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $136,866.00 awarded to Harvard University T. H. Chan School of Public Health - Maximizing the impact of RWJF's Commission to Build a Healthier America, other flagship programs, and activities addressing health disparities
- $113,450.00 awarded to CommonHealth ACTION - Conducting an expert convening to advance RWJF's research and action agendas on the social determinants of health
- $25,078.00 awarded to Edith G. Arrington - Developing white papers to inform a convening to accelerate impact in the arena of the social determinants of health
- $37,800.00 awarded to CommonHealth ACTION - Producing white papers to inform the agenda of RWJF's 2016 convening on the social determinants of health
- $99,991.00 awarded to University of California, San Francisco, School of Medicine - Planning for building consensus on health equity