Social Determinants of Health
To support efforts to increase awareness of the social determinants of health, and advance policies and programs that address the root causes of poor health.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $100,000.00 awarded to Association of Academic Health Centers Inc. - Supporting the Association of Academic Health Centers' third national conference on the social determinants on health
- $25,000.00 awarded to Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies Inc. - Supporting the Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies' 2013 national conference on health equity
- $159,060.00 awarded to University of California, San Francisco, School of Medicine - Providing research and dissemination support to the RWJF Commission to Build a Healthier America and related initiatives
- $92,045.00 awarded to Harvard University T. H. Chan School of Public Health - Providing leadership and coordination for the 2013 Commission to Build a Healthier America
- $25,078.00 awarded to Edith G. Arrington - Developing white papers to inform a convening to accelerate impact in the arena of the social determinants of health