Social Determinants of Health
To support efforts to increase awareness of the social determinants of health, and advance policies and programs that address the root causes of poor health.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $99,991.00 awarded to University of California, San Francisco, School of Medicine - Planning for building consensus on health equity
- $100,000.00 awarded to Association of Academic Health Centers Inc. - Supporting the Association of Academic Health Centers' third national conference on the social determinants on health
- $25,000.00 awarded to Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies Inc. - Supporting the Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies' 2013 national conference on health equity
- $159,060.00 awarded to University of California, San Francisco, School of Medicine - Providing research and dissemination support to the RWJF Commission to Build a Healthier America and related initiatives
- $113,450.00 awarded to CommonHealth ACTION - Conducting an expert convening to advance RWJF's research and action agendas on the social determinants of health