Social Determinants of Health
To support efforts to increase awareness of the social determinants of health, and advance policies and programs that address the root causes of poor health.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $100,000.00 awarded to Association of Academic Health Centers Inc. - Supporting the Association of Academic Health Centers' third national conference on the social determinants on health
- $136,866.00 awarded to Harvard University T. H. Chan School of Public Health - Maximizing the impact of RWJF's Commission to Build a Healthier America, other flagship programs, and activities addressing health disparities
- $150,000.00 awarded to Harvard University T. H. Chan School of Public Health - Building the social determinants of health of RWJF initiatives into the Culture of Health vision, with an emphasis on racial/ethnic disparities
- $113,450.00 awarded to CommonHealth ACTION - Conducting an expert convening to advance RWJF's research and action agendas on the social determinants of health
- $25,078.00 awarded to Edith G. Arrington - Developing white papers to inform a convening to accelerate impact in the arena of the social determinants of health