To strengthen the leadership and academic productivity of junior medical school faculty who are dedicated to improving health and health care.
- $714,545.00 awarded to Stanford University School of Medicine - Technical assistance and direction for the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Physician Faculty Scholars program
- $708,148.00 awarded to Stanford University - Technical assistance and direction for the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Physician Faculty Scholars program
- $203,626.00 awarded to University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas - Iron deficiency and prolonged bottle-feeding: risk factors and racial/ethnic disparities - Jane M. Brotanek, M.D., M.P.H.
- $300,000.00 awarded to Indiana University School of Medicine - Space-time analysis of adolescent health-risk behaviors - Sarah E. Wiehe, M.D., M.P.H.
- $299,957.00 awarded to University of Massachusetts Medical School Worcester - Studying outpatient medication errors in children with chronic conditions - Kathleen E. Walsh, M.D., M.Sc.