To strengthen the leadership and academic productivity of junior medical school faculty who are dedicated to improving health and health care.
- $158,558.00 awarded to Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine - Life decisions for individuals with and at risk for Huntington's disease -- Ray Dorsey, M.D., M.B.A.
- $299,999.00 awarded to Yeshiva University, Albert Einstein College of Medicine - Directly observed hepatitis C treatment in methadone clinics - Alain H. Litwin, M.D., M.S.
- $299,811.00 awarded to Wayne State University School of Medicine - Assessing clinical/cost success of preclinical cardiac dysfunction program for asymptomatic hypertensive patients - Phillip D. Levy, M.D., M.P.H.
- $300,000.00 awarded to Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons - Explaining racial and ethnic disparities in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis - David J. Lederer, M.D., M.S.
- $300,000.00 awarded to MetroHealth System - Epidemiology and associated maternal neonatal morbidity related to obstructive sleep apnea in pregnancy - Judette M. Louis, M.D., M.P.H.