To strengthen the leadership and academic productivity of junior medical school faculty who are dedicated to improving health and health care.
- $299,957.00 awarded to Carolina's HealthCare Foundation - Improving health care access for a transitioning community using participatory research - Michael F. Dulin, M.D., Ph.D.
- $300,000.00 awarded to MetroHealth System - Epidemiology and associated maternal neonatal morbidity related to obstructive sleep apnea in pregnancy - Judette M. Louis, M.D., M.P.H.
- $299,999.00 awarded to Yeshiva University, Albert Einstein College of Medicine - Directly observed hepatitis C treatment in methadone clinics - Alain H. Litwin, M.D., M.S.
- $300,000.00 awarded to Medical College of Wisconsin Inc. - Risks, outcome and expectations of cervical spine surgery for degenerative disease - Marjorie C. Wang, M.D., M.P.H.
- $300,000.00 awarded to Children's Hospital of Philadelphia - Predicting adverse outcomes in children with community-acquired pneumonia - Samir S. Shah, M.D., M.S.C.E.