Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Initiative on the Future of Nursing
To facilitate implementation of recommendations made by the RWJF Initiative on the Future of Nursing Committee and reinforce the central role of nurses in providing quality care in a transformed health system.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $109,520.00 awarded to Paul C. Light, PhD - Conducting a formative evaluation of health and nursing commissions
- $20,000.00 awarded to Shoshanna Sofaer, DrPH - Assessing the public's response to possible changes in the profession of nursing
- $99,700.00 awarded to Sermo, Inc. - Researching physicians' perceptions of nurses and problems facing the profession (Round 2)
- $49,588.00 awarded to Urban Institute - Producing quick-strike analyses of nursing-workforce issues
- $19,877.00 awarded to New York University - Developing a synthesis of literature from other labor market fields that can be applied to research on the nursing workforce