Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Initiative on the Future of Nursing
To facilitate implementation of recommendations made by the RWJF Initiative on the Future of Nursing Committee and reinforce the central role of nurses in providing quality care in a transformed health system.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $328,040.00 awarded to TCC Group, Inc. - Conducting a formative evaluation of the Future of Nursing: Campaign for Action initiative, Phase 1
- $49,896.00 awarded to Health Policy Associates, Inc. - Conducting a scan of previous commissions to inform the planning and execution of the new RWJF nursing commission
- $29,300.00 awarded to Pennington Research Group Inc. - Collecting and summarizing recommendations of previous commissions on the nursing shortage
- $4,229,967.00 awarded to National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine - Producing national recommendations for action on the future of nursing
- $98,867.00 awarded to Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) - Studying the types, quantities, costs and geographic patterns of services billed by nurse practitioners for Medicare beneficiaries