Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Initiative on the Future of Nursing
To facilitate implementation of recommendations made by the RWJF Initiative on the Future of Nursing Committee and reinforce the central role of nurses in providing quality care in a transformed health system.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $109,520.00 awarded to Paul C. Light, PhD - Conducting a formative evaluation of health and nursing commissions
- $20,000.00 awarded to Shoshanna Sofaer, DrPH - Assessing the public's response to possible changes in the profession of nursing
- $19,877.00 awarded to New York University - Developing a synthesis of literature from other labor market fields that can be applied to research on the nursing workforce
- $4,995.00 awarded to University of Washington School of Medicine - Summarizing data for physician and allied health workforce studies
- $30,000.00 awarded to Mercer Health & Benefits, LLC - Identifying the nursing component of internist practice in an ongoing study of physician efficiency and quality