Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Initiative on the Future of Nursing
To facilitate implementation of recommendations made by the RWJF Initiative on the Future of Nursing Committee and reinforce the central role of nurses in providing quality care in a transformed health system.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $49,896.00 awarded to Health Policy Associates, Inc. - Conducting a scan of previous commissions to inform the planning and execution of the new RWJF nursing commission
- $29,300.00 awarded to Pennington Research Group Inc. - Collecting and summarizing recommendations of previous commissions on the nursing shortage
- $99,977.00 awarded to Linda Aiken Consulting LLC - Providing research support for the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Initiative on the Future of Nursing
- $99,909.00 awarded to Vanderbilt University Medical Center - Analyzing and disseminating data to assist policy-making to strengthen the current and future registered nurse (RN) workforce
- $109,520.00 awarded to Paul C. Light, PhD - Conducting a formative evaluation of health and nursing commissions