Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Initiative on the Future of Nursing
To facilitate implementation of recommendations made by the RWJF Initiative on the Future of Nursing Committee and reinforce the central role of nurses in providing quality care in a transformed health system.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $358,738.00 awarded to Vanderbilt University School of Nursing - Analyzing the potential of nurse practitioners to strengthen the primary care workforce
- $9,765.00 awarded to University of California, San Francisco - Conducting a literature synthesis on the impact of California's mandated nursing ratios
- $91,718.00 awarded to New York University College of Nursing - Estimating and comparing costs associated with a range of strategies to increase the number of nurses with baccalaureates and doctorates
- $19,877.00 awarded to New York University - Developing a synthesis of literature from other labor market fields that can be applied to research on the nursing workforce
- $4,995.00 awarded to University of Washington School of Medicine - Summarizing data for physician and allied health workforce studies