Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Initiative on the Future of Nursing
To facilitate implementation of recommendations made by the RWJF Initiative on the Future of Nursing Committee and reinforce the central role of nurses in providing quality care in a transformed health system.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $49,896.00 awarded to Health Policy Associates, Inc. - Conducting a scan of previous commissions to inform the planning and execution of the new RWJF nursing commission
- $29,300.00 awarded to Pennington Research Group Inc. - Collecting and summarizing recommendations of previous commissions on the nursing shortage
- $172,537.00 awarded to George Washington University - Research coordinator for the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Initiative on the Future of Nursing
- $1,347,628.00 awarded to American Association of Retired Persons Foundation (AARP) - Forming an AARP team to help implement recommendations of RWJF's Initiative on the Future of Nursing
- $25,000.00 awarded to George Washington University - Engaging stakeholders in efforts to implement the coming Institute of Medicine recommendations