Roadmaps to Health Community Grants
To identify, support, and disseminate models of cross-sector coalitions working to improve health by taking action to address the social and economic determinants of health, such as education, employment, income, community safety, and family and social support.
- $845,445.00 awarded to Community Catalyst - Roadmaps to Health Community Grants: Community Catalyst Policy and Advocacy Lead
- $200,000.00 awarded to Institute for Native Pacific Education & Culture (INPEACE) - Mapping variations in local marijuana laws in Washington state on access, use, initiation, crime, and health outcomes and disparities
- $200,000.00 awarded to Community Service Society of New York - Campaigning for paid sick days for low-income families -- Community Service Society of New York
- $195,685.00 awarded to Pikes Peak Area Council of Governments - Coordinating civilian and military services for military members, veterans and their families in Colorado -- Pikes Peak Area Council of Governments
- $135,035.00 awarded to Mason Matters - Fostering student success in Mason County, Washington -- Mason Matters