Roadmaps to Health Community Grants
To identify, support, and disseminate models of cross-sector coalitions working to improve health by taking action to address the social and economic determinants of health, such as education, employment, income, community safety, and family and social support.
- $600,000.00 awarded to Community Catalyst - Technical assistance and direction for RWJF's Roadmaps to Health Community Grants program
- $200,000.00 awarded to New Mexico Voices for Children - County Health Roadmaps in New Mexico to support early childhood care and education to improve educational achievement and health
- $200,000.00 awarded to Partners for a Healthier Community, Inc. - County Health Roadmaps in Springfield, Mass., to improve health by providing jobs and job training for unemployed and underemployed residents
- $100,000.00 awarded to Kentucky Youth Advocates - County Health Roadmaps in Kentucky to improve low-income families' health through a program of tax credits
- $200,000.00 awarded to Rhode Island KIDS COUNT Inc. - County Health Roadmaps in Rhode Island to support early learning programs statewide and to increase access to college