Roadmaps to Health Community Grants
To identify, support, and disseminate models of cross-sector coalitions working to improve health by taking action to address the social and economic determinants of health, such as education, employment, income, community safety, and family and social support.
- $845,445.00 awarded to Community Catalyst - Roadmaps to Health Community Grants: Community Catalyst Policy and Advocacy Lead
- $200,000.00 awarded to Rhode Island KIDS COUNT Inc. - County Health Roadmaps in Rhode Island to support early learning programs statewide and to increase access to college
- $200,000.00 awarded to WISDOM - County Health Roadmaps in Wisconsin to improve health impacts by providing alternatives to incarceration
- $200,000.00 awarded to PedNet Coalition Inc. - County Health Roadmaps in Columbia and Boone County, Mo., to improve access to jobs and health through expanded transit services
- $200,000.00 awarded to Osborne Association - County Health Roadmaps in New York City to improve health by increasing family and social connection between children of incarcerated parents