Roadmaps to Health Community Grants
To identify, support, and disseminate models of cross-sector coalitions working to improve health by taking action to address the social and economic determinants of health, such as education, employment, income, community safety, and family and social support.
- $100,000.00 awarded to Kentucky Youth Advocates - County Health Roadmaps in Kentucky to improve low-income families' health through a program of tax credits
- $174,991.00 awarded to New River Valley Planning District Commission - County Health Roadmaps in New River Valley, Va., to actively engage the community including youth and decision makers, to build health into the region
- $199,622.00 awarded to Texas Impact Education Fund - Reforming payday-lending practices -- Texas Impact Education Fund
- $476,442.00 awarded to Community Catalyst - Technical assistance and direction for RWJF's Roadmaps to Health Community Grants program, 2014-2015
- $845,445.00 awarded to Community Catalyst - Roadmaps to Health Community Grants: Community Catalyst Policy and Advocacy Lead