Roadmaps to Health Community Grants
To identify, support, and disseminate models of cross-sector coalitions working to improve health by taking action to address the social and economic determinants of health, such as education, employment, income, community safety, and family and social support.
- $476,442.00 awarded to Community Catalyst - Technical assistance and direction for RWJF's Roadmaps to Health Community Grants program, 2014-2015
- $845,445.00 awarded to Community Catalyst - Roadmaps to Health Community Grants: Community Catalyst Policy and Advocacy Lead
- $199,622.00 awarded to Texas Impact Education Fund - Reforming payday-lending practices -- Texas Impact Education Fund
- $200,000.00 awarded to Spokane Area Business Foundation - Establishing a pilot middle school truancy board to help overcome obstacles to education -- Priority Spokane
- $190,480.00 awarded to United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey - Increasing kindergarten readiness -- United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey