To invent, prove and diffuse innovations in systems of provider payments and nonfinancial incentives that will encourage and reward high-quality care.
- $34,989.00 awarded to Boston University School of Public Health - Meeting to disseminate lessons learned from the Rewarding Results program
- $1,121,772.00 awarded to Leapfrog Group c/o Academy Health - Implementation and dissemination of an effort to promote high-quality health care through rewards and incentives
- $56,845.00 awarded to Boston University School of Public Health - Disseminating findings from the Rewarding Results demonstration initiative
- $2,223,321.00 awarded to Leapfrog Group c/o Academy Health - Technical assistance and direction for the National Health Care Purchasing Institute and the Rewarding Results programs
- $99,784.00 awarded to Health Results Group LLC - Advancing results-driven health care