To invent, prove and diffuse innovations in systems of provider payments and nonfinancial incentives that will encourage and reward high-quality care.
- $999,336.00 awarded to Excellus Health Plan, Inc. - Quality outcomes in managed care physician practices
- $887,171.00 awarded to Wellpoint Health Networks, Inc. - Preferred provider organization physician quality incentive program
- $2,223,321.00 awarded to Leapfrog Group c/o Academy Health - Technical assistance and direction for the National Health Care Purchasing Institute and the Rewarding Results programs
- $987,434.00 awarded to Massachusetts Health Quality Partners Inc. - Aligning financial and nonfinancial incentives with high-quality care: The Massachusetts experience
- $99,784.00 awarded to Health Results Group LLC - Advancing results-driven health care