To invent, prove and diffuse innovations in systems of provider payments and nonfinancial incentives that will encourage and reward high-quality care.
- $1,208,249.00 awarded to AcademyHealth - Technical assistance and direction for the Rewarding Results program
- $987,434.00 awarded to Massachusetts Health Quality Partners Inc. - Aligning financial and nonfinancial incentives with high-quality care: The Massachusetts experience
- $999,336.00 awarded to Excellus Health Plan, Inc. - Quality outcomes in managed care physician practices
- $782,648.00 awarded to Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - Participating hospital agreement incentive program
- $887,171.00 awarded to Wellpoint Health Networks, Inc. - Preferred provider organization physician quality incentive program