To help states to learn about, analyze and implement established strategies to expand available treatment resources and/or the populations eligible for services within existing expenditure levels.
Jane Isaacs Lowe
Mia A. Sedwick
- $199,978.00 awarded to State of Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services Finance and Support - Implementing statewide strategies to increase alcohol and other drug treatment
- $199,440.00 awarded to State of Wyoming Department of Health - Reforming and revitalizing statewide substance abuse treatment and prevention systems
- $175,000.00 awarded to Technical Assistance Collaborative Inc. - Technical assistance for the Alabama Resources for Recovery Project
- $200,000.00 awarded to State of Alabama Department of Mental Health and Mental Retardation - Utilizing Medicaid reimbursement for alcohol and other drug abuse treatment providers
- $200,000.00 awarded to State of Florida Agency for Health Care Administration - Identifying statewide strategies to improve substance abuse treatment capacity