Real World/Real Time Data Opportunity Space
To demonstrate the value and usefulness of data generated in real time and in the real world to patients, providers, public health officials, and researchers.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $210,770.00 awarded to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center - Developing a social-media-based measure of patient-reported outcomes to offer researchers clinically meaningful insights into patients' lives
- $170,610.00 awarded to University of California, San Diego - Supporting planning for a program to make people-generated real world/real time health data available to researchers
- $25,000.00 awarded to Health 2.0, LLC - Promoting Pioneering solutions through the 2014 Health 2.0 fall conference
- $95,840.00 awarded to Quantified Self Labs LLC - Supporting the 2014 Quantified Self symposium on improving access to personal data
- $25,000.00 awarded to Health 2.0, LLC - Promoting Pioneering solutions through the 2013 Health 2.0 Fall Conference