Real World/Real Time Data Opportunity Space
To demonstrate the value and usefulness of data generated in real time and in the real world to patients, providers, public health officials, and researchers.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $25,000.00 awarded to Health 2.0, LLC - Promoting Pioneering solutions through the 2013 Health 2.0 Fall Conference
- $170,610.00 awarded to University of California, San Diego - Supporting planning for a program to make people-generated real world/real time health data available to researchers
- $1,878,310.00 awarded to PatientsLikeMe - Creating an open-source online database of patient-reported outcome measures to help patients more accurately monitor their health, Phase 1
- $25,000.00 awarded to Health 2.0, LLC - Promoting Pioneering solutions through the 2014 Health 2.0 fall conference
- $210,770.00 awarded to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center - Developing a social-media-based measure of patient-reported outcomes to offer researchers clinically meaningful insights into patients' lives