To build the evidence for public health law and policy, and translate research findings into practical tools that policy-makers, public health practitioners, and leaders in other fields and venues can use to increase the support for and use of law to improve and protect health.
- $227,272.00 awarded to Systems Research and Applications Corporation (SRA) - Administrative support services for RWJF's Public Health Law Research program
- $1,162,482.00 awarded to Temple University - Technical assistance and direction for RWJF's Public Health Law Research program
- $149,059.00 awarded to University of San Diego School of Law - Identifying ways in which individuals make decisions that affect their health and how public health law can support healthier actions
- $100,000.00 awarded to University of Virginia - Studying the implementation of Virginia's 2009 Health Care Decision Act and its potential impact on persons with severe mental illness
- $150,000.00 awarded to Arizona State University - Building evidence about legal triage and real-time decision-making during declared emergencies