To build the evidence for public health law and policy, and translate research findings into practical tools that policy-makers, public health practitioners, and leaders in other fields and venues can use to increase the support for and use of law to improve and protect health.
- $150,000.00 awarded to State University of New York University at Albany - Testing the impact for public health law of state welfare 'generosity' on state-level preterm birth rates
- $149,111.00 awarded to Emory University, Rollins School of Public Health - Evaluating the public health impact of state laws exempting children from immunization and developing a revised model law for nonmedical exemptions
- $1,456,074.00 awarded to Temple University - Technical assistance and direction for RWJF's Public Health Law Research program
- $1,599,851.00 awarded to Temple University - Technical assistance and direction for RWJF's Public Health Law Research program
- $149,996.00 awarded to Boston University School of Law - Studying the public health implications of antibiotic drug regulation