To build the evidence for public health law and policy, and translate research findings into practical tools that policy-makers, public health practitioners, and leaders in other fields and venues can use to increase the support for and use of law to improve and protect health.
- $150,000.00 awarded to Colorado Association of Local Public Health Officials - Studying the use of law and policy in regional approaches to local public health service delivery in Colorado
- $1,599,851.00 awarded to Temple University - Technical assistance and direction for RWJF's Public Health Law Research program
- $1,456,074.00 awarded to Temple University - Technical assistance and direction for RWJF's Public Health Law Research program
- $149,934.00 awarded to Mathematica Policy Research, Inc. - Determining whether laws restricting access to reproductive health services are associated with changes in the prevalence of STDs among minors
- $147,049.00 awarded to Medical College of Wisconsin Inc. - Exploring the impact of criminal HIV disclosure laws on persons living with and at risk for HIV infection in New Jersey