Public Health Law Field-Building
To (1) support public health practitioners, public health attorneys, and policymakers in using law to promote, protect, and improve health, and (2) provide them with technical assistance, training, legal analyses, and publications delivered through a national network of public health law centers and key stakeholder groups.
- $400,000.00 awarded to Public Health Law Center, Inc. - Expediting the launch of a national coordinating center for public health law
- $600,000.00 awarded to Public Health Law Center, Inc. - Legal technical assistance to the tobacco-control community, 2010-2012
- $3,425,000.00 awarded to Public Health Law Center, Inc. - Developing and coordinating a national network to advance the use of law to improve population health
- $1,275,000.00 awarded to University of Michigan School of Public Health - Establishing a regional center for public health law for the Midwestern United States
- $1,325,000.00 awarded to Arizona State University - Establishing a regional center for public health law for the Southwestern United States