Public Health Law Field-Building
To (1) support public health practitioners, public health attorneys, and policymakers in using law to promote, protect, and improve health, and (2) provide them with technical assistance, training, legal analyses, and publications delivered through a national network of public health law centers and key stakeholder groups.
- $92,455.00 awarded to University of Michigan School of Public Health - Supporting the Mid-States Region of the Network for Public Health Law, 2015
- $66,388.00 awarded to University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Gillings School of Global Public Health - Supporting the Southeastern Region of the Network for Public Health Law, 2015
- $57,850.00 awarded to University of Maryland, Baltimore Francis King Carey School of Law - Supporting the Eastern Region of the Network for Public Health Law, 2015
- $2,999,936.00 awarded to Public Health Law Center, Inc. - Supporting the National Coordinating Center and the Northern Region of the Network for Public Health Law, 2015-2017
- $938,602.00 awarded to Aspen Institute Inc. - Strengthening relationships among health policy decision-makers, Cohort 2