Public Health Law Field-Building
To (1) support public health practitioners, public health attorneys, and policymakers in using law to promote, protect, and improve health, and (2) provide them with technical assistance, training, legal analyses, and publications delivered through a national network of public health law centers and key stakeholder groups.
- $449,973.00 awarded to Public Health Law Center, Inc. - Legal technical assistance to the tobacco-control community, 2012-2013
- $638,561.00 awarded to Public Health Law Center, Inc. - Legal technical assistance to the tobacco-control community, 2013-2014
- $1,000,000.00 awarded to Arizona State University, Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law - Continuing support for the Western regional center for public health law at Arizona State University, 2013-2015
- $999,984.00 awarded to University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Gillings School of Global Public Health - Supporting the regional center for public health law for the Southeastern United States, 2013-2015
- $1,000,000.00 awarded to University of Michigan School of Public Health - Continuing support for the Mid-States regional center for public health law at the University of Michigan, 2013-2015