Promoting Excellence in End-of-Life Care
Program to foster long-term changes in health care institutions to substantially improve care for dying persons and their families.
Minna L. Jung
- $481,672.00 awarded to University of Montana - Technical assistance and direction for Promoting Excellence in End-of-Life Care
- $25,000.00 awarded to John M. Stanley, PhD - Consultant to help plan public engagement initiative in end-of-life care
- $49,975.00 awarded to National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization Incorporated - Children's Hospice and Palliative Care Project
- $450,000.00 awarded to University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing - Palliative care program for people dying in nursing homes
- $645,868.00 awarded to University of Montana - Technical assistance and direction for Promoting Excellence in End-of-Life Care