Promoting Excellence in End-of-Life Care
Program to foster long-term changes in health care institutions to substantially improve care for dying persons and their families.
Minna L. Jung
- $799,904.00 awarded to University of Montana - Technical assistance and direction for Promoting Excellence in End-of-Life Care
- $847,888.00 awarded to University of Montana - Promoting Excellence in End-of-Life Care peer-to-peer workgroups
- $198,304.00 awarded to Volunteers of America, Inc. - Providing quality end-of-life care to inmates
- $113,466.00 awarded to University of Washington - Developing a research and education agenda to improve end-of-life care in ICUs
- $49,975.00 awarded to National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization Incorporated - Children's Hospice and Palliative Care Project