Promoting Excellence in End-of-Life Care
Program to foster long-term changes in health care institutions to substantially improve care for dying persons and their families.
Minna L. Jung
- $593,400.00 awarded to University of Montana, Missoula, College of Arts and Sciences - Technical assistance and direction for Promoting Excellence in End-of-Life Care
- $328,860.00 awarded to University of Montana, Missoula, College of Arts and Sciences - Promoting Excellence in End-of-Life Care peer-to-peer work groups
- $85,110.00 awarded to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center - Survey of critical care fellows on palliative and end-of-life care training
- $375,000.00 awarded to General Hospital Corporation-Massachusetts General Hospital - Merging a palliative care program with a medical intensive care unit
- $371,150.00 awarded to University of Washington School of Medicine - Introducing interdisciplinary palliative care services in seven intensive care units