Promoting Excellence in End-of-Life Care
Program to foster long-term changes in health care institutions to substantially improve care for dying persons and their families.
Minna L. Jung
- $57,390.00 awarded to National Kidney Foundation of Michigan, Inc. - Improving end-of-life planning for end-stage renal disease patients and their families
- $253,860.00 awarded to University of Montana, Missoula, College of Arts and Sciences - Promoting Excellence in End-of-Life Care grantee communications efforts
- $85,110.00 awarded to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center - Survey of critical care fellows on palliative and end-of-life care training
- $25,000.00 awarded to John M. Stanley, PhD - Consultant to help plan public engagement initiative in end-of-life care
- $251,696.00 awarded to Volunteers of America, Inc. - Providing quality end-of-life care to inmates