Promoting Excellence in End-of-Life Care
Program to foster long-term changes in health care institutions to substantially improve care for dying persons and their families.
Minna L. Jung
- $1,091,720.00 awarded to University of Montana - Technical assistance and direction for Promoting Excellence in End-of-Life Care
- $57,390.00 awarded to National Kidney Foundation - Improving end-of-life planning for end-stage renal disease patients and their families
- $157,050.00 awarded to All Indian Pueblo Council, Inc. - Talking Circle: Palliative care networks for Native Americans
- $100,000.00 awarded to Research Foundation for State University of New York - National advanced illness coordinated care project
- $251,696.00 awarded to Volunteers of America, Inc. - Providing quality end-of-life care to inmates