To evaluate models for prevention of intimate partner violence in immigrant and refugee communities and build capacity in these communities for internal evaluation of best practices.
- $271,205.00 awarded to Systems Research and Applications Corporation (SRA) - Technical assistance and direction for RWJF's Preventing Partner Violence in Immigrant Communities program
- $175,000.00 awarded to Enlace Comunitario - Evaluating a social norms program to prevent intimate partner violence in the Latino immigrant community in Albuquerque, N.M.
- $175,000.00 awarded to Casa de Esperanza - Evaluating two strengths-based community engagement strategies used to prevent intimate partner violence (IPV) in the Twin Cities
- $175,000.00 awarded to Asian Women's Shelter - Evaluating the Asian Women's Shelter's IPV prevention program for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transsexual immigrants and refugees in San Francisco
- $175,000.00 awarded to Asian Task Force Against Domestic Violence - Evaluating ATASK, a social norms outreach program preventing intimate partner violence in Asian immigrant populations in Massachusetts