To evaluate models for prevention of intimate partner violence in immigrant and refugee communities and build capacity in these communities for internal evaluation of best practices.
- $175,000.00 awarded to Arab American Action Network (AAAN) - Evaluating the Family Violence Prevention Program for the Arab community
- $175,000.00 awarded to Asian Women's Shelter - Evaluating the Asian Women's Shelter's IPV prevention program for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transsexual immigrants and refugees in San Francisco
- $17,998.00 awarded to LTG Associates, Inc. - Planning for RWJF's Preventing Partner Violence in Immigrant Communities program
- $29,170.00 awarded to University of Michigan School of Social Work - Assisting RWJF in developing its program to prevent intimate partner violence in immigrant and refugee communities
- $837,311.00 awarded to LTG Associates, Inc. - Technical assistance and direction for RWJF's Preventing Partner Violence in Immigrant Communities program