New Jersey Partnership for Healthy Kids: Communities Making a Difference to Prevent Childhood Obesity
To support a major initiative to seed community and state partnerships in New Jersey to prevent childhood obesity.
- $100,000.00 awarded to Cumberland Cape Atlantic YMCA - Supporting Live Healthy Vineland in ensuring a better future for the children of Vineland, N.J.
- $165,000.00 awarded to Young Men's and Women's Christian Association of Newark and Vicinity (YMCA) - Implementing strategies for changes in policy and the environment in Newark, N.J., to reverse childhood obesity among children 5 and younger
- $255,000.00 awarded to Cooper's Ferry Partnership, Inc. - Implementing strategies for changes in policy and the environment to improve the quality of life of Camden, N.J., residents
- $255,000.00 awarded to Young Men's Christian Association of Trenton NJ Inc. (YMCA) - Supporting the collective-impact strategy of the Trenton Healthy Food and Fitness Network to improve the overall Culture of Health in the N.J. city
- $497,706.00 awarded to New Jersey YMCA State Alliance Inc. - Technical assistance and direction for RWJF's New Jersey Partnership for Healthy Kids program