New Jersey Partnership for Healthy Kids: Communities Making a Difference to Prevent Childhood Obesity
To support a major initiative to seed community and state partnerships in New Jersey to prevent childhood obesity.
- $1,683,000.00 awarded to Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey - New Brunswick - New Jersey Partnership for Healthy Kids study
- $75,000.00 awarded to United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey - Supporting strategic planning to drive continued efforts to achieve sustainable change for a healthier Camden, NJ
- $75,000.00 awarded to Cumberland Cape Atlantic YMCA - Expanding efforts to help reduce chronic diseases and address environmental factors contributing to health disparities in Vineland, NJ
- $75,000.00 awarded to Raritan Valley YMCA - Supporting the local partnership to prevent childhood obesity in New Brunswick, NJ, 2015
- $75,000.00 awarded to Young Men's and Women's Christian Association of Newark and Vicinity (YMCA) - Developing a strategic plan for the next phase of the New Jersey Partnership for Healthy Kids program to reverse childhood obesity in Newark, NJ