New Jersey Grants Program
To provide support for a select group of New Jersey projects.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $12,138,563.00 awarded to New Jersey Health Foundation, Inc. - Supporting the Child Health Institute of New Jersey as a comprehensive biomedical research center, 2009-2013
- $5,000,000.00 awarded to Saint Peter's University Hospital - Purchasing the How Lane, New Brunswick, N.J., facility to ensure Saint Peter's long-term ability to treat the area's predominantly indigent population
- $1,000,000.00 awarded to New Brunswick Cultural Center Inc. - Establishing a performing arts center - 2005-07
- $10,000,000.00 awarded to Foundation of the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey - Support for the Cardiovascular Institute of New Jersey
- $3,000,000.00 awarded to Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Institute for Health, Health Care Policy, and Aging Research - Establishment of a New Jersey Health Policy Center, 2007-2010