New Jersey Grants Program
To provide support for a select group of New Jersey projects.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $10,000,000.00 awarded to Rutgers University Foundation - Establishment of a health sciences center
- $5,000,000.00 awarded to Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Foundation Inc. - Patient safety initiative: Positive identification and enhanced clinical documentation at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- $10,000,000.00 awarded to Foundation of the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey - Support for the Cardiovascular Institute of New Jersey
- $1,000,000.00 awarded to New Brunswick Cultural Center Inc. - Establishing a performing arts center - 2005-07
- $5,000,000.00 awarded to Saint Peter's University Hospital - Purchasing the How Lane, New Brunswick, N.J., facility to ensure Saint Peter's long-term ability to treat the area's predominantly indigent population