New Jersey Grants Program
To provide support for a select group of New Jersey projects.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $3,000,000.00 awarded to Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Institute for Health, Health Care Policy, and Aging Research - Establishment of a New Jersey Health Policy Center, 2007-2010
- $5,000,000.00 awarded to Saint Peter's University Hospital - Purchasing the How Lane, New Brunswick, N.J., facility to ensure Saint Peter's long-term ability to treat the area's predominantly indigent population
- $10,000,000.00 awarded to Foundation of the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey - General support for the Child Health Institute of New Jersey
- $10,000,000.00 awarded to Rutgers University Foundation - Establishment of a health sciences center
- $5,000,000.00 awarded to Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Foundation Inc. - Patient safety initiative: Positive identification and enhanced clinical documentation at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital