National campaign to reduce youth tobacco use through the establishment of a center that develops a national strategy, serves as a media center, provides technical assistance, and broadens organizational support to reduce youth tobacco use.
- $270,000.00 awarded to Development Communications Associates, Inc. - Resource development for a national public education effort to reduce tobacco use by youth
- $489,890.00 awarded to American Cancer Society Inc. - Start up Funds for the Center for Tobacco-Free Kids
- $19,510,110.00 awarded to Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids - National Center For Tobacco-Free Kids
- $22,391.00 awarded to Rocky Run Publishing, Inc. - Assessment of the impact of the National Center for Tobacco-Free Kids
- $14,000,000.00 awarded to Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids - National Center For Tobacco-Free Kids