A state demonstration program to test the operation and design of delivery systems that integrate long-term and acute care services under combined Medicare and Medicaid capitation payments for elderly patients.
- $222,210.00 awarded to George Mason University College of Nursing and Health Science - Technical assistance and direction for the Medicare/Medicaid Integration Program
- $640,229.00 awarded to University of Maryland Center on Aging - Technical assistance and direction for the Medicare/Medicaid Integration Program
- $292,844.00 awarded to State of Texas, Texas Health and Human Services Commission - Medicare/Medicaid Integration Project
- $834,918.00 awarded to State of Maine Department of Health and Human Services - Medicare/Medicaid Integration Project -- New England States Consortium -- Phase II
- $49,871.00 awarded to Mark R. Meiners, PhD - Consulting and technical assistance for the Medicare/Medicaid Integration Program