A state demonstration program to test the operation and design of delivery systems that integrate long-term and acute care services under combined Medicare and Medicaid capitation payments for elderly patients.
- $300,000.00 awarded to State of Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing - Medicaid/Medicare Integration Project
- $292,844.00 awarded to State of Texas, Texas Health and Human Services Commission - Medicare/Medicaid Integration Project
- $41,376.00 awarded to Mark R. Meiners, PhD - Consulting and technical assistance services for RWJF long-term care grantees
- $304,857.00 awarded to State of Florida Department of Elder Affairs - Medicare/Medicaid Integration Project
- $492,942.00 awarded to University of Maryland Center on Aging - Technical assistance and direction for the Medicare/Medicaid Integration Program