Managing and learning from payment and delivery system reform
To manage, learn from, and communicate the results of activities in payment and health-care-delivery reform to inform future grantmaking and the field at large.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $34,815.00 awarded to University of Washington School of Public Health - Studying Vermont's payment and delivery system reforms for their national policy significance
- $440,900.00 awarded to Mathematica Policy Research, Inc. - Identifying potential payment and purchasing approaches to facilitating evidence-based medical practices
- $240,932.00 awarded to Urban Institute - Exploring compatibility of health care payment options with benefit designs and finding value in volume-based payment approaches
- $149,932.00 awarded to Network for Regional Healthcare Improvement - Accelerating successful, innovative, patient-centered payment and delivery-system reforms
- $10,000.00 awarded to Nixon Peabody LLP - Explaining legal and regulatory issues in bundled payments to facilitate their use by health plans and provider groups