Making Prevention Matter
To support strategies that shape the national dialogue on prevention's role in improving health and the economy.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $148,508.00 awarded to Princeton University - Supporting publication of the Future of Children on research into preventing children's health problems
- $393,066.00 awarded to Emory University, Rollins School of Public Health - Developing user-friendly tools to aid state policymakers and public health officials in actions to reduce risk factors for cardiovascular disease
- $180,571.00 awarded to University of Pennsylvania Population Studies Center - Examining the exceptional increase in life expectancy in New York City, 1990-2009
- $85,231.00 awarded to Yale University School of Public Health - Comparing the health impact of state-level spending on social services with spending on health care services
- $151,706.00 awarded to Emory University, Rollins School of Public Health - Examining the underlying drivers of health care spending to support effective cost-containment initiatives