Making Prevention Matter
To support strategies that shape the national dialogue on prevention's role in improving health and the economy.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $149,970.00 awarded to Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine - Creating life-expectancy maps for 20 U.S. cities to raise awareness about the connection between place and health
- $449,975.00 awarded to Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine - Raising awareness about factors accounting for across-state variability in health status and in the contributory role of determinants of health
- $483,055.00 awarded to Yale University School of Public Health - Assessing how the ratio of spending on social versus health services is associated with state-level variation in health outcomes, 2000 to 2010
- $298,000.00 awarded to Health Enhancement Research Organization (HERO) - Building on and disseminating to employers the work of an employer-community collaboration to improve community health
- $192,897.00 awarded to Business for Social Responsibility (BSR) - Exploring how corporate efforts in social responsibility enable businesses to create better health for employees and communities