Making Prevention Matter
To support strategies that shape the national dialogue on prevention's role in improving health and the economy.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $180,571.00 awarded to University of Pennsylvania Population Studies Center - Examining the exceptional increase in life expectancy in New York City, 1990-2009
- $200,000.00 awarded to National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine - Considering the addition of patient-reported social and behavioral factors to electronic health records
- $110,948.00 awarded to Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health - Estimating the impact of public health initiatives in New York City on a significant increase in life expectancy from 2000 to 2010
- $75,000.00 awarded to New York State Health Foundation - Examining the evidence in diabetes prevention
- $85,231.00 awarded to Yale University School of Public Health - Comparing the health impact of state-level spending on social services with spending on health care services