Making Prevention Matter
To support strategies that shape the national dialogue on prevention's role in improving health and the economy.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $85,231.00 awarded to Yale University School of Public Health - Comparing the health impact of state-level spending on social services with spending on health care services
- $393,066.00 awarded to Emory University, Rollins School of Public Health - Developing user-friendly tools to aid state policymakers and public health officials in actions to reduce risk factors for cardiovascular disease
- $151,706.00 awarded to Emory University, Rollins School of Public Health - Examining the underlying drivers of health care spending to support effective cost-containment initiatives
- $285,000.00 awarded to Small Business Majority Foundation, Inc. - Understanding opportunities to engage small businesses in workplace wellness and prevention
- $245,258.00 awarded to Rand Corporation - Expanding topically and geographically a RAND tool being developed to assess the cost benefits of interventions to prevent motor-vehicle injuries