Making Prevention Matter
To support strategies that shape the national dialogue on prevention's role in improving health and the economy.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $149,970.00 awarded to Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine - Creating life-expectancy maps for 20 U.S. cities to raise awareness about the connection between place and health
- $110,948.00 awarded to Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health - Estimating the impact of public health initiatives in New York City on a significant increase in life expectancy from 2000 to 2010
- $148,508.00 awarded to Princeton University - Supporting publication of the Future of Children on research into preventing children's health problems
- $151,706.00 awarded to Emory University, Rollins School of Public Health - Examining the underlying drivers of health care spending to support effective cost-containment initiatives
- $85,231.00 awarded to Yale University School of Public Health - Comparing the health impact of state-level spending on social services with spending on health care services