Making Prevention Matter
To support strategies that shape the national dialogue on prevention's role in improving health and the economy.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $180,571.00 awarded to University of Pennsylvania Population Studies Center - Examining the exceptional increase in life expectancy in New York City, 1990-2009
- $192,897.00 awarded to Business for Social Responsibility (BSR) - Exploring how corporate efforts in social responsibility enable businesses to create better health for employees and communities
- $285,000.00 awarded to Small Business Majority Foundation, Inc. - Understanding opportunities to engage small businesses in workplace wellness and prevention
- $245,258.00 awarded to Rand Corporation - Expanding topically and geographically a RAND tool being developed to assess the cost benefits of interventions to prevent motor-vehicle injuries
- $483,055.00 awarded to Yale University School of Public Health - Assessing how the ratio of spending on social versus health services is associated with state-level variation in health outcomes, 2000 to 2010