To encourage researchers whose crosscutting and innovative ideas promise to contribute meaningfully to improving U.S. health and health care policy.
- $274,903.00 awarded to Duke University Center for Health Policy, Law and Management - Preparation of a book about changes in medical malpractice
- $274,100.00 awarded to Stanford University School of Medicine - Research on the efficiency of health care delivery
- $274,655.00 awarded to National Bureau of Economic Research Inc. - Study of the private long-term care insurance market and its effects on public insurance and tax policy
- $274,995.00 awarded to New York University College of Arts and Sciences - Studying social isolation in American life
- $274,999.00 awarded to University of Michigan School of Public Health - Assessing racial and ethnic disparities in access to mental health care