To encourage researchers whose crosscutting and innovative ideas promise to contribute meaningfully to improving U.S. health and health care policy.
- $274,746.00 awarded to Harvard University Graduate School of Arts and Sciences - Study of pharmaceutical policy at the Food and Drug Administration
- $774,896.00 awarded to Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Institute for Health, Health Care Policy, and Aging Research - Technical assistance and direction for RWJF's Investigator Awards in Health Policy Research program
- $270,705.00 awarded to Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health - Living organ donors' challenge to social and health policy
- $223,392.00 awarded to Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons - Study of famous patient cases and health policy debates
- $249,960.00 awarded to Research Foundation of the City University of New York - Study of the child health policy development process, its impact on outcomes and implicatons for the future